What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dro Concepts out there???

HUBBMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum, and I'm wondering if anyone has actually taken delivery of the carbon fiber Dro Concepts case for the iPad?

I cant find a singe review fronm an actual user, they say their "sold out" which would imply someone out there is using one. I've had one on order for a few weeks now, and they have not responded to my request for an update on the actual ship date of my order.

The case looks pretty cool, but honestly I would have preferred a (real) carbon fiber portfolio case that opens like a planner note book.

Thank for your input!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they are sold out and won't respond to you, I would cancel the order or call your credit card company and cancel. I don't take it lightly when companies don't respond. The new ZooGue case is out, but it's not carbon fiber, but it sure is nice.

OP
H

HUBBMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, this thing ended up being a piece of crap!

Take a look for yourself on YouTube.

search "Dro Concepts iPad case"

Most reactions

Latest posts