1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Dro Concepts out there???

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by HUBBMAN, Jun 10, 2010.

1. HUBBMAN

HUBBMAN iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, new to the forum, and I'm wondering if anyone has actually taken delivery of the carbon fiber Dro Concepts case for the iPad?

I cant find a singe review fronm an actual user, they say their "sold out" which would imply someone out there is using one. I've had one on order for a few weeks now, and they have not responded to my request for an update on the actual ship date of my order.

The case looks pretty cool, but honestly I would have preferred a (real) carbon fiber portfolio case that opens like a planner note book.

Thank for your input!
  2. Matth3w

Matth3w iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If they are sold out and won't respond to you, I would cancel the order or call your credit card company and cancel. I don't take it lightly when companies don't respond. The new ZooGue case is out, but it's not carbon fiber, but it sure is nice.
  3. HUBBMAN

HUBBMAN iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, this thing ended up being a piece of crap!

Take a look for yourself on YouTube.

search "Dro Concepts iPad case"