What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry Nathan! I had nightmares about my battery going dead. My cable has broken inside, right where it enters the rectangular piec that goes into the port. :-(

Reaction score
Okay, I feel sorry for you Squib one day you'll dream about me and Christine

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

Reaction score
Just don't get into our way :) lol. If I invite you into Christine just don't call her any names! She's really sensitive to insults you know! One time a bully when I was dreaming I was driving Christine and I saw a bully, and the bully says "Wow what a rust bucket!" So Christine lunged at him without me touching the pedals, and I said "never call my car a rust bucket! She will kill you!"

Reaction score
Yes she did almost kill a bully for calling her a rust bucket, I calmed her down by getting out and punching the kid, and Christine just watched with her headlights glowing at full beam and her engine revving, I told the kid "never. Call. My . Car. A. Rust. Bucket !" And then after that the kid ran off crying to his mother, then the night after that, two kids came up to me and said "nice car mate! where did you get it?" I said "I got her from a junk yard, her name is Christine, she is a 1958 Plymouth Fury, she was in bad shape when I got her, but I managed to fix her" and the kids said "whoa, would it be hard to find parts for that old thing?" I said "No not really, I've been lucky on parts, I'll tell you guys a secret, she can fix herself aka regenerate! So that's why I've been lucky :)" and the tallest of the two kids said "my mother used to drive one like that, it was a green one though" and the youngest of the two said to the other kid "dude we can ride in this dudes car to help him throughout his trips to the dump!" And the other kid agreed, and I said "how did you know I trash picked?" They said "our father gave you the keys to the electronics recycling bin and the gate!" I said "he is a nice man, and I'll tell you guys, no stupid person ever came between me and Christine, so if you guys are ever feeling down, just come over to my place and you guys can talk with me and Christine" and we set off to the dump, the oldest of the two spots a really nice color valve Zenith TV, the youngest spots a lot more TVs and computers in the bin and we go to the musical instruments bin, which had the same key lock as the electronics bin, we went in and Lo and behold there was a bunch of organs in there! And even a small 2 manual pipe organ! So we loaded all this stuff into the trailer that looked like a semi trailer and set off for my place, Christine actually can handle trailers, so when we got home to my place, we plugged in a bunch of the stuff that we found, Christine decided to open her trunk and Lo and behold there is a bunch of TV and organ parts! So we fixed a bunch of TVs and organs, and all of them worked! And that's the good part! The end is where the kids say goodbye so I gave them two TVs, an Atari 2600 or two, and before they went home, I got them a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T car from the junkyard, and they were happy, so they left in their car and me and Christine decided to go to sleep, then I woke up A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

Last edited:
OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That sounds a lot more like the book you are writing, including the name than a dream, Nathan?! Just saying.....:D are you trying to play me? :D

Reaction score
That sounds a lot more like the book you are writing, including the name than a dream, Nathan?! Just saying.....:D are you trying to play me? :D
yeah, it's going to be part of the book, but I don't know which chapter yet

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Knew it!
You gave yourself away with the name, fury! because you spoke about that after you told us about the book, :D

Reaction score
Knew it! You gave yourself away with the name, fury! because you spoke about that after you told us about the book, :D
yeah, do you want me to mention some of you guys in a chapter of the book? :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Definitely! Diane is a great name to go with Christine , or you could use squib as some form of defense or attack mechanism!

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'd want to use it as some sort of mechanism :p but there will be a character named Diane, though!

Reaction score
You're Welcome Squib, hopefully it will be in chapter three that your character will be introduced

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'd want to use it as some sort of mechanism :p but there will be a character named Diane, though! A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!
Thanks, I'm honored,
You're Welcome Squib, hopefully it will be in chapter three that your character will be introduced A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!
Will I be a GOOD character, like a friend, or a bad one, like a foe!

Most reactions

Latest posts