What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No kidding! WOW! I like that a lot of your daily interests show up in the dream. All the technical stuff you know and work on! Have you ever had a girl who wouldn't take no for an answer, a stalker? If not I would say this dream is a direct reflection on your re-working old computer, TV, radio's all that stuff I don't understand but ultimately admire your skill in doing. So, the evil garbage that is junking up the planet is the original evil Christine and all the "finds" you turning into modern working computer stuff is the new positive Christine! VERY COOL DREAM!!! I am impressed with your memory to detail! Thanks for sharing that! Amazed that it is true! Impressive!

Reaction score
It's kind of car related actually, but the end of the dream I was playing in a band that needed a Hammond player, so I bought a second hand B-3 and Leslie 147 speaker and we played our first gig, it was sort of awesome since I was grooving on the Hammond :D I had my two Leslies hooked up to the B-3 in stereo so yeah, and my 1958 Plymouth Fury could actually handle carrying the B-3 in a trailer along with the other equipment, so we toured until I woke up, but the best part of the dream was when me and my friends including my 1958 Plymouth Fury defeated Christine, anyway, here's another cool dream, I was driving my 58 Plymouth to my friends place, carrying my Hammond and two Leslie's in the trailer, I unloaded and then all of a sudden an old guy came to us with a bunch of old TVs & computers, plus another second hand B-3! It was a NOS B-3, all of it was free, so we tested the Hammond and it just needed oil in the tone generator to run, and I had my other B-3 as a backup organ, I also heard that another spree of car related killings had come up, and I thought "oh no, not Christine again" so we went to investigate one scene, which was ironically at the dump. The guy that got killed was parking near the electronics bin to unload some vintage console TVs, I took the TVs before I investigated how the guy was killed, and after I took the TVs home, then went back and investigated, the guy looked like he had been run over plenty of times by Christine, so I called up the police, since I was a police detective who was also a musician in the dream, and the head of the department said that this was the 47th car related killing in a year, so I got my buddy to get the coroner to get an autopsy, and the coroner was right, it was a car related killing, so I went to the parking lot at that convenience store where I last saw Christine back a few weeks ago, I went inside the store and bought a sausage roll and some Doritos, and a hotdog, so I went into my car to eat and then all of a sudden I see Christine, waiting for another kill, and believe it or not there was no one in the drivers seat, My car and myself were horrified to see that, and Christine's radio played a song that I liked. Buddy Holly's rave on, but my car played That'll Be The Day, so I stayed put in my car, which ironically is the same car as Christine, same colour even but different serial number, the old guy that once owned my car said that his neighbour owned Christine, and his neighbour would have gotten into a load of trouble if he owned a possessed car, back then, so I went home and told my girlfriend about it and she said I should get more into the case, so I went to the old house where Christine used to sit, and the old guy that owned her had died the day before so I got the coroner to the house to take his body for an autopsy, and the results came back as a suicide via car exhaust fumes, so that was peculiar, so I went home, loaded up the police software on my Commodore 64, and contacted my buddies about it, and we had 3 cops me and my two buddies investigating the case, and sure enough, we were using my car which was a twin of Christine, which had never gotten into evil. So my car was a bit of a lovable thing like Herbie but in a bigger size and different make and different colour, so we went back to the gas station to fill up my car, and believe it or not it was $1 a gallon so my car costed $20 to refill, which was cheap enough, and then the night after I refilled my car, Christine was there, looking for another kill, so she drove herself into the station and killed the clerk o_O so we took action, ran after her with a steamroller, so we flattened Christine down then sent her to the crusher, thank god my car wasn't hurt in this wild goose chase, then my band had a gig the day after, so I packed up my two B-3s and four Leslie's into the big trailer. Plugged them in hooked them up and then started playing our set, then at the end of the set, there was something big and red in the audience, and it turns out it was Christine, so the car goes around killing people in the audience and we still play, somehow we don't hear this all, but the cops came after that car, my radio went off and I replied "Sir, is that Christine that just killed half our audience?" And my superior said yes, so I still played and my buddies left to go after her, I called up a few people onto the stage to fill in for them, we ended the set with Spencer Davis Group's Gimme Some Lovin, and then I packed up my B-3s and Leslie's after the song ended, put them in my trailer and went home. Watched a bit of TV on the 1959 HMV TV I found off that dead guy at the dump. I then got a phone call off Jimi Hendrix saying their band needed an organist, so I packed up my B-3s and Leslie's again and went to where they were playing, I set up and then we played my favourite songs off them, Hey Joe, Voodoo Child and all the others I liked , and then when the gig ended, Jimi helped me pack up my B-3 and Leslies and my second B-3 and Leslies, I went home, went to sleep and then I woke up, that's the end of it, I am sure my buddies caught Christine and have her cornered, My car is still sitting in my dream garage, and still sleeping soundly, and my TV is surely still running, that's the end

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Really WILD, TWO DREAMS OF THE SAME THING,!!! How far apart were these dreams? Are you actually with the police dept. in real life or just in the dreams?

Reaction score
Really WILD, TWO DREAMS OF THE SAME THING,!!! How far apart were these dreams? Are you actually with the police dept. in real life or just in the dreams?

Just in the dreams, I am a musician and tinkerer in real life though

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just in the dreams, I am a musician and tinkerer in real life though

Well, your love of using old mechanical,, technical and computer equipment certainty serves you well in your dreams as well as in life! I would love to hear more of your dreams when you remember or have them! Thanks again for sharing! I Dreams are really intriguing to me and I love hearing about them no matter what they are about!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No new dreams lately? Maybe now that you are thinking of bringing the new GOOD CHRISTINE to life you will stop having dreams about the old one.! :)

Reaction score
No new dreams lately? Maybe now that you are thinking of bringing the new GOOD CHRISTINE to life you will stop having dreams about the old one.! :)
I love the idea of the old Plymouth Fury from 1958 as a killer possessed car, and it is the correct car for it, I'm thinking of writing a book sequel!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I love the idea of the old Plymouth Fury from 1958 as a killer possessed car, and it is the correct car for it, I'm thinking of writing a book sequel!

What an awesome idea! In a lot of my dreams I AM writing a book. I thought of writing them down to see if they were at all cohesive, but I got too tired of waking up in the middle of the night and writing every little detail. But your detail recall is si good that you won't have to write them out in the middle of the night. Are you sure you don't want the new Christine to become - well - have a sex change and turn into an avenging hero!

Reaction score
What an awesome idea! In a lot of my dreams I AM writing a book. I thought of writing them down to see if they were at all cohesive, but I got too tired of waking up in the middle of the night and writing every little detail. But your detail recall is si good that you won't have to write them out in the middle of the night. Are you sure you don't want the new Christine to become - well - have a sex change and turn into an avenging hero!
yes I am sure, bit there's going to be one little twist, I own a Plymouth like Christine, but it's a good possessed car, and doesn't kill people, this car saves people from Christine! It has the regenerating abilities of Christine, but she doesn't kill, she loves being with other people and plays good songs from the 50s on her radio, and she has a fixed odometer, same colours as Christine, but with a nicer personality, Christine is the evil car, my Plymouth is the nicer car, they battle it out in the end, and Christine's kills go unnoticed by me and my Plymouth until the end where my car notices her killing someone. So they battle it out, Christine ends up in the crusher, my car is still going, with me! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
yes I am sure, bit there's going to be one little twist, I own a Plymouth like Christine, but it's a good possessed car, and doesn't kill people, this car saves people from Christine! It has the regenerating abilities of Christine, but she doesn't kill, she loves being with other people and plays good songs from the 50s on her radio, and she has a fixed odometer, same colours as Christine, but with a nicer personality, Christine is the evil car, my Plymouth is the nicer car, they battle it out in the end, and Christine's kills go unnoticed by me and my Plymouth until the end where my car notices her killing someone. So they battle it out, Christine ends up in the crusher, my car is still going, with me! :)

I LIKE it! So, both of them are female, and,oh maybe Christine can play up to your car, pretending they are friends etc, and then your car is like BFF's with Christine because C has hidden her bad side and pretends she wants to help with whoever is doing all the killings, just so C can sneak up on your car. But your car , in the end triumphs over Christine, finds out she has super powers that C doesn't!

Reaction score
I LIKE it! So, both of them are female, and,oh maybe Christine can play up to your car, pretending they are friends etc, and then your car is like BFF's with Christine because C has hidden her bad side and pretends she wants to help with whoever is doing all the killings, just so C can sneak up on your car. But your car , in the end triumphs over Christine, finds out she has super powers that C doesn't!
yeah, that could be a good idea, I'll see about it once I get a typewriter or something like that! I love writing books on computers or typewriters! I'm going to use my imac G3 to write the first page I think, the book would be about 500 pages long like the original, with plot twists and probably even more killings than the original, What else should I add ? :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
yeah, that could be a good idea, I'll see about it once I get a typewriter or something like that! I love writing books on computers or typewriters! I'm going to use my imac G3 to write the first page I think, the book would be about 500 pages long like the original, with plot twists and probably even more killings than the original, What else should I add ? :)

Ask me tomorrow, maybe I'll dream up something for you tonight! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm off to dreamland,I hope! Thanks for sharing that Nathan. I have always wanted to write a book where one person writes a chapter. Then another one writes the next one and so forth. But each person has to somehow stay with the story line that develops. Unfortunately the later you are to write your chapter the more boxed in you'll get!
Sweet dreams, Nathan! Thanks for keeping my dream site alive and interesting! Maybe it will turn into a book and dreams thread ! Good night! Sleepy head, that's me!

Reaction score
I'm off to dreamland,I hope! Thanks for sharing that Nathan. I have always wanted to write a book where one person writes a chapter. Then another one writes the next one and so forth. But each person has to somehow stay with the story line that develops. Unfortunately the later you are to write your chapter the more boxed in you'll get! Sweet dreams, Nathan! Thanks for keeping my dream site alive and interesting! Maybe it will turn into a book and dreams thread ! Good night! Sleepy head, that's me!
good night Diane! Have a good sleep and dream about me riding in my Plymouth!

Most reactions

Latest posts