What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

Justsuern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My zoo is starting underwater every time. Takes forever to get me back to my original zoo. Anyone else have this problem?

CKSFYE. Play daily and accelerate babies and land expansions.

jj_bsb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several issues at Dream zoo. First of all, I use ipad 3 and because resolution is better than old one, feed progress bar appears cutted of damaged. Sometimes

I have problems with neighbours. No one visit me anymore, I can´t see hearts at my zoo paths. I want new and active neighbours.

Another problem at last 5 days, everytime I enter dreamzoo it always begins at underwater even I left at standard enviroment.

My dream zoo code is LBLMWB. Plays everyday.

zooglah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the programmers made the game start in the underwater part to encourage players to use it and spend more money there.

What I'd like to know is why the entire thing runs S O S L O W L Y now. My screen freezes repeatedly when I try to do anything at all and finally it just crashes. It makes me not want to play at all and I'm certainly not going to buy more stuff to add to the load while this is happening.

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the programmers made the game start in the underwater part to encourage players to use it and spend more money there.

What I'd like to know is why the entire thing runs S O S L O W L Y now. My screen freezes repeatedly when I try to do anything at all and finally it just crashes. It makes me not want to play at all and I'm certainly not going to buy more stuff to add to the load while this is happening.
I suspect the same as for starting underwater now. The "newly discovered animals" are pretty awesome IMO, though I don't think much of the land critters in scuba gear.

It's been super-slow for me lately, too. And I'm getting REALLY tired of the jumpy progress bars. When feeding or cleaning, they freeze, then jump way forward instantaneously, often skipping the green zone entirely so it is actually totally impossible to succeed. It doesn't matter that much to the game - it's just annoying to fail over and over again at something that should be so easy.

I also wish that it was not so difficult to speed the babies of large animals. If I actually manage to get a click on a dinosaur or whale, I feel like I should open a bottle of champagne in celebration, lol.

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Active player. Will accelerate babies and expansions. Texas Territory. Code. CTDXBYL
Please add me. Something weird happened and my friends disappeared.
Thanks.

Jes415

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lost my level 70 zoo (plus my 150+ floor dream heights, fully expanded forestville and level 28 pet house...fml)...need neighbors! I accelerate babies and all that good stuff! Please add! Thanks!!!

BAKZRUN

Most reactions

Latest posts