What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

kiska101699

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is it that I now have a shopping cart at the bridges and 1 to do? I have tried to get rid of it, but nothing works. Any ideas??

L

Lindabub

I would like to know if you can change the time back while you are selling or you need to wait the sells finish too as the stocking? and another question, Do you know what are the sun, umbrella, etc, flying on the game for?

Again thank you very much.

You can change time back while selling, I always change the time back as soon as I collect the goods, so I suppose it would be the very start of the selling period. :)

The stuff floating around is just cute little decoration, you can't interact with it, it's all just for fun :)

L

Lindabub

My problem with the update today: I got the new Mother's Day store, but I can't fill the positions because the game didn't allow for us to buy an apartment as well. I am completely full with every resident in their dream job, I can't do a damn thing with the new store until they update again and I can get another apartment. 45 bucks for nothing :(

I did email about the issue and Zynga told me an update is coming soon, they're working on it. Typical lol

jmbeltz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kiska101699 said:
Why is it that I now have a shopping cart at the bridges and 1 to do? I have tried to get rid of it, but nothing works. Any ideas??

Idk but I'm do not like it! It's making me very mad!

synel22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow linda

You know everything about this game, lol the game is better for me after you. I think you or another person was talking about the basement and the chest, I read in another forum it was decoration too but zynga might do something with it later. Thanks a lot.

You can change time back while selling, I always change the time back as soon as I collect the goods, so I suppose it would be the very start of the selling period. :)

The stuff floating around is just cute little decoration, you can't interact with it, it's all just for fun :)

perpers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody having prombles with the upgrade. I can not get off the sky bridge and the home button is not working

missmousechic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, all they want is your money! What a cheek..! I've spent a fair amount on this game and I now refuse to spend anymore on it

Carlac256

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New VIP

I had a wizard get on my elevator today. He did no have a floor number. So, I just took him to the top and let him off. A message came up saying faster elevator. The elevator was faster. I also had another wizard but it did not increase the speed again.

Has anyone encountered this? Is this a permanent or temporary thing?

I have also seen a nun, spaceman, bride with yellow floor numbers. You get more money for these.

These are with the new update.

Johns0218

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've encountered the wizard also. And I've seen Grandpa Joe a lot more frequently too. I would enjoy that more if I didn't already have 5mil and nothing to spend it on. I have 12 open spots in my apartments and that's what I've been stuck on. Starting to get bored...

Johns0218

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got someone different to stay in my loft. Their specialty job is a fire station, which i don't have, but I'm not able to buy anymore shops. I'm guessing this will be part of the next upgrade.

synel22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again Linda, I have been doing very good with the time thing but I told to a friend about it and looks like he did not listen good when I said do not do it while stocking so he ****ed up his game he told me some of the stores are frozen and do not finish to stock do you know what to do in that case, I feel bad now coz he started to play first than me he told me about this game and now he cant play because of the trick I told him, could you tell me something about it if you know? He has uninstalled tha game but keep doing the same

jemz26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pls.. cant find an answer to my question here. its about the VIP's which floor should i bring the VIP that says my credit card is ready to go, let me buy out a store? or does anyone had a list of the vIP's and there respective floors. thanks much! new here and an an active player now of dream heights

tkdgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished level 111 and can't add anyone stores or apartments. Does anyone know if any upgrades are on the way?

missmousechic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol I used hearts for the fire station but cant build an apartment for the workers I need

tkdgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used hearts for the fire station also and can't build any more levels beyond 111 floors so I don't have enough workers. Zynga said they are always working on upgrades but couldn't be specific about any time frame. I hope they hurry up. I have a gazillion coins I can't use on anything!

Most reactions

Latest posts