What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

RustyRuby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chamrah said:
I was looking through the new mailbox features and want to know if anyone knows what they mean by add a weaver to you tower. I would like to earn those free bucks

It means that you need to build a yellow floor and hope you get a "weaver"

jmbeltz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does the match thing work? I go to the floor it says but I don't get an ok but when I'm on a different one I get the ok button, anyone know how to work this?

Pattycakes21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone no why game keeps logging out ever since I upgrade my hat store....also why can't I hire anyone...for hat store...

Mejishi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basic Floor Match Info

How does the match thing work? I go to the floor it says but I don't get an ok but when I'm on a different one I get the ok button, anyone know how to work this?

When matching you put the floor you are "moving" either the floor above or the floor below the one that is its match. Once you hit OK it starts construction similar to when the floors were originally being built. The floor that was in the location you picked will end up where the moved floor started... Basically they swap places. While being matched the employees for those floors will be "unemployed" so when construction is completed you just hire them back. If one of the floors is a loft the residents will reappear once construction is completed but will not be in your stores while loft is being moved.

Mejishi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More Floor Match Info

Also... The matches only last as long as the "time left" timer. When the timer runs out you start over doing matches again so it's not really worth it to pay for matches. I go through the floors and pick the most benificial ones to do first. Usually the floor(s) that give you cash then the floor(s) that give hearts. The matches change every month so one month you may get three matches that will give you cash and another month one or none. Whatever you need more do those first. The one free match per day goes by the timer so when it changes to the next day you can do another match. After matching you will need to unlock the items again.

Most reactions

Latest posts