What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights question...

Mido Kodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Go forward again and this time don't restock. Never visit neighbours when you forward time as it remembers the date

i tried but there is no forward because by mistake i changed the time by years to 1 jan 2038 and that is the maximum date in ipad , that was a stubid move from me :(

Last edited:

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh dear The only other thing I tried was to use the VIP who restocks and that started it moving again.

Johns0218

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have renters for a water park and basketball court, but I've built everything that I can. I don't pay for stores, so can someone tell me if these are 2 of the stores that Dream Heights offered for cash?

Mido Kodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Johns0218 said:
I have renters for a water park and basketball court, but I've built everything that I can. I don't pay for stores, so can someone tell me if these are 2 of the stores that Dream Heights offered for cash?

I think the suchi bar and the architecture house are offered by cash

Mido Kodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
image-1741902775.jpg

What a horrible statues I should wait years for the next shopping
Advice : never stock or visit your neighbors when u change your device time because that may lead to that bad statues :(

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After this last update I see at the top of my tower where you get new floors that there is a jackpot spinner I have tried it and it shows that I win things but how do you collect them? Are they good for anything? Thanks folks

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TexasSassy said:
After this last update I see at the top of my tower where you get new floors that there is a jackpot spinner I have tried it and it shows that I win things but how do you collect them? Are they good for anything? Thanks folks

I always seen to win the restock one which means you stock up quicker. I have won the coins a few times and get 1000. Won the full house one and didn't see anything change.

jbw2dogs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pls.. cant find an answer to my question here. its about the VIP's which floor should i bring the VIP that says my credit card is ready to go, let me buy out a store? or does anyone had a list of the vIP's and there respective floors. thanks much! new here and an an active player now of dream heights

Take them to a store that is fully stocked. Preferably one with expensive items like car showroom.

Most reactions

Latest posts