What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Heights Guru

M

MizzouRah

I should note first I play on the iPhone. The last sky bridge is at level 66, none after that. I'm up to floor 157. I've bought Tower Bucks to get premium floors. The iPhone game limits the number of stores you can have that are bought with coins. It set limits of 14, 15, or 16 out of 20 floors for each business section (craft, retail, etc).

For some reason the game simply doesn't allow visiting all neighbors on the sky bridge. Much like it doesn't allow building all 20 stores within a category. We need to rate the game and comment on letting us build more with coins. I'm at 98,000,000 coins, and nothing much to do with them. I've written reviews asking for more floors to build with coins, but who knows if the reviews are read by Zynga.

Most reactions

Latest posts