What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drawing apps

oldgjest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have not tried this app but it looks cool from the video. How much in the apps store?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have both Penultimate and NoteTaker HD, but I don't use them for drawing, just notes.
In practise I find i use Penultimate for short notes, such as web addresses, names and phone numbers. Fast jotting really.
For longer multipage work I prefer NoteTaker as I have large hands and can get only 3-4 words to a line in Penultimate. YMMV.

Notetaker has a couple of videos showing how it works and definately worth viewing. Essential the lower half of the page is the writing area and the scribble is copied and reduced in size to the top of the page. Neat solution to my problem :)

For typed and copied stuff I just use Evernote since it is free and syncs over the web with my other machines.

danriffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm finding Sketchbook Pro & iDraw to be a pretty awesome combo. But, I haven't used Penultimate.

Dan

Most reactions

Latest posts