What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drawing app that opens PDF

Kmarshall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can recommend an elementary drawing app for K-2 students that will open a PDF file so that the students would be able to draw on the PDF and save. I know there are annotate PDF apps but I need something simple for young children.

Thanks,
Karen

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can recommend an elementary drawing app for K-2 students that will open a PDF file so that the students would be able to draw on the PDF and save. I know there are annotate PDF apps but I need something simple for young children.

Thanks,
Karen

The Developer of Notes Plus has signalled his intention to provide this capability in his app very soon. Other Members may have suggestions that are available right now, but Notes Plus is everything you want - except for the import of PDF - so keep your eye on it in the App Store.

Tim

OP
K

Kmarshall

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks,
Karen

The Developer of Notes Plus has signalled his intention to provide this capability in his app very soon. Other Members may have suggestions that are available right now, but Notes Plus is everything you want - except for the import of PDF - so keep your eye on it in the App Store.

Tim

Thanks Tim - I have Notes Plus and I will watch for the update. But another problem I'm having right now is having the ability to choose which app I want to open a particular file. Because I have quite a few apps that open the same type of document, the Open In... option only allow for 10 apps to display. And there is no way that I have found to control which apps display in the Open in... choices. I'm sure Apple never thought anyone would have more that 10 apps that could be used but it sure would be nice to be able to select the app you actually want, instead of letting the iOS decide for you!

Most reactions

Latest posts