Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by TommyB, Mar 4, 2012.

1. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    The ability to be able to rotate habitats would be awesome.

:D diz diz dizzy

2. aKassab

aKassab
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I completely agree... but how about the number of habitats

I completely agree with your wish list, they all make sense, however one thing that annoys me very much is the limited amount of habitats per level... what's the point of buying additional islands if you can't have enough habitats to house your gradually increasing number of dragons??? this doesn't make any sense,

Increasing the maximum amount of money per habitat is a MUST too, but this one you have already mentioned... I actually sold all my green habitats (except one so far) because of this issue, and because I needed more habitats for other dragons...

I hope these suggestions would reach those in charge, I really wish they can fix these problems.

3. aKassab

aKassab
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I would LOVE to have a Dragonvale community somewhere, where you can see the habitats of other players, and maybe AFTER seeing these habitats decide if you want to friend someone or not.... I don't like the idea of blindly friending anyone on FB even if it was for gem sake

4. skaterboy69

skaterboy69
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    It's definitely time for a whole new breed of dragons for dragonvale.. I'm started to be kinda bored of this game anymore nd that disappoints me

5. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    When I was 12 months into the game I complained so much about the amount of money needed for treats to crown a dragon to level 20. Now that I'm only working towards crowns (apart from breeding new dragons in the market - and I've been playing long enough to have all the returned dragons) I'm glad our family at backflip had the foresight to set the bar so high, because if my dragons were all crowned I would have nothing to work towards.

6. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Now that we have the 8th island I would like to see backflip release zodiac dragons. I think it would be awesome if a zodiac habitat took up all of the 8 th island. But I would like to see this a little different - if they could do it. When each zodiac dragon egg is hatched it automatically releases or unlocks that part of the habitat, and that habitat forms a puzzle. Each month when the zodiac dragon is bred the part of the zodiac puzzle locks into place.

7. Cephalotus

Cephalotus
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I agree with the wish to be able to rotate habitats but I would add to that the ability to rotate buildings and other decor like the trees and statues.

Other wishes:
    To be able to move and rotate the boulders, trees, and bushes/hosta that are originally on the islands. There have been many times that I have been forced to destroy one or more of these in order to make room for a habitat when I actually have another location where I'd really like to have a large green tree, or boulder, or hosta-like bush. And after all, we can move around the items we buy at the market, so why not be able to move the items already on the islands?

Though this may already be "the plan" anyway ... every once in a while -- perhaps once a year -- bring back the expired dragons (like apocalypse) for those folks who either weren't Dragonvalers at the time or tried but failed to breed them successfully to have another crack at them.

Oh and the ability to suppress or hide the orbs or crowns on the dragons of high level. While I like the benefit of raising the dragons to high levels, personally, I think the crowns look tacky. Not knocking those folks who like the look, just isn't for me.

#227 Cephalotus, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  8. Cephalotus

Cephalotus
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    It occurs to me that DragonVale -- with the exception of the sun/moon related dragons -- is neglecting a related group of dragons ... celestial dragons ... though having such might require the creation of a new starry habitat.

Forgot to add earlier ...
    THANKS for the additions to the available decor! :)

#228 Cephalotus, May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
  9. Dragonvale_XD

Dragonvale_XD
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I think it would be cool if they added a new epic dragon
    the TIME DRAGON
    this dragon would make like 15000 dragon cash an hour, rather than getting the money every minute, this dragon would wait an hour
    before giving u the money.
    the symbol would be an hourglass
    and to breed it u would need a combo tht includes something like metal, earth and lightning

10. texasfor56

texasfor56
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    My wish list:

1. Another gem island or a way to supersize the one we have.
    2. A welsh dragon :)
    3. Upgrade for the seasonal habitat to supersize
    4. Another game oriented quest to gain a very special dragon like kairos
    5. Ability to get to level 50
    6. An island that could be acquired and is one giant habitat like a garden of Eden
    7. A series of 7 dragons that are based on mythology