Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by 414ever, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ugh I can't get this solar eclipse. I want to start working on the topaz but need this one first.

2. poncho.tinoco

poncho.tinoco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I was just wondering.. What is the most efficient breeding pair for DC ? I know there were changes to the breeding rules but I've been busy trying to get every single dragon. Last night I finally hatched my second bronze! That was the last dragon I needed :) this morning I bred them together and my bronze egg is now on it's way! So hopefully I have a day or two before the new light and dark elements appear. I was able to get two of each egg but I'm afraid time is short to make 9999 points. So back to my question.. Is sonic/thunder the most efficient? Or can we still do rust? Also does anyone know if light and dark will be breedable with regular elements? I rearranged my egg land hoping to get a whole bunch of new eggs !

GCID: poncho.tinoco

Attached Files:

3. Amii

Amii
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I can't get the topaz :( I've said 'one more try' about the last 10 times lol. I feel like I can't stop trying though because next time might be the one!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

4. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Light is almost upon us and my habitat has 2 eggs, however I am 7000 off as I work towards my 3rd egg. I've made the decision to leave the light and be happy with just 2 dragons. I only have 1 egg in my dark habitat. I figure once light enters the market dark will catch up very quickly so I need to work towards that second egg. I know I have no hope of completing the requirements for my light habitat...so strategy prevails. Sure hope everyone has what they need before the dragons are released in the market.

I've found this challenge difficult, and I'm somewhat sad to know that once the dragons hit the market place the magic ends. Those with jail broken devices always have the upper hand, and I really struggle with that when I visit their parks.

:D diz diz dizzy

5. peppiegal

peppiegal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I chose sonic and thunder, because it was the first one I found that did not have and epic or long breed time that still gave me 40 magic. The amount of magic you get depends on how long it takes to breed rather than price I think, up to 20(40 on double xp) magic. There might be a better combo, I didn't put to much research into it.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

6. Natgnat

Natgnat
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    The jail breakers may have the advantage of immediate gratification, sure... But I know that working diligently towards a goal always gives me more satisfaction than having it handed to me. :). I'm in the same boat.. I have 2 eggs on light and have about 3500 to my next egg and only 1 in my dark habitat. I'm hobbled a little too since I cannot collect any gems or go to my friends' parks to collect party hats. It is what it is now and I'm just looking forward to the new dragons! Here's to us...the Dragonvale non jail breakers!

7. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Well said Nat. I am sorry that you still have problems with your game. I found that collecting from party hats took far too long and didn't give any magic so I have been buying and selling bushes. I have given up on the light side and I am concentrating on the dark side. I don't expect to get the giant habitat as it requires so much magic.
    Good luck.

8. Visenya Targaryen

Visenya Targaryen
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    It has been quite a challenge conjuring this magic! I do not think I will reach the next levels at this time, but did progress over the past two weekends. looking forward to seeing our new dragons, and I believe there may be new habitats to purchase. I wonder if we will be able to decorate the Scar island, or will it be like the gem island? if there are new light and dark habitats, where will they go?

Best of luck to everyone!

9. poncho.tinoco

poncho.tinoco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have wondered the same thing. Although for me it doesn't really matter anymore. I would need 9999 for the next upgrade on either side and by the looks of it, I don't believe I have time for that.

How long do you think it'll be before they release the new dragons? I would hope today but tomorrow seems more likely! Still excited about the release!

GCID: poncho.tinoco

Attached Files:

10. Aries1979

Aries1979
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I heard a few hours until the Light dragons appear, but that could mean anything. I didn't do any serious grinding so I only got one egg and the large light habitat. Gonna pour all I got until this thing ends into dark to see if I can get a second egg.