Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by 414ever, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Thank you, but I had not reached 3000 I had only managed just over 1000. I will keep checking my game and report back if it works again.

2. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hi everyone, I have magic again on my islands. I hadn't realised that the day started at this time . Maybe I had reached my limit with all my activity yesterday. I got my ninth island and cleared quite a lot of space yesterday evening and I only looked at the magic points that I had reached today. It is 5.30pm here.

Good luck everyone

3. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    I managed to get my second egg for the light habitat. Not sure what to do now as I've only just started working towards my second egg. Light or dark. Think it will need to be light as this will be the first dragon released. What's everyone else thinking?

:D diz diz dizzy

4. ms sparkle

ms sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Glad you managed to get more magic Jo. it happened to me too last week. Weird moment isn't it, when you realise no more magic coming your way.

The decision is upon us so no second light egg for me I fear... I did manage to get my seconddark egg today, but as for light it is just way too much magic to get.

5. ms sparkle

ms sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Yes, I just got a pop-up, stating that the rift is nearly done as light is only one step away from finishing first. I just started upgrading my light habitat to get that second egg, but there's no way i will get enough magic to upgrade it in time! So to answer your question, yes I believe light will be released first.

#46305 ms sparkle, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  6. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I am now concentrating on getting the 2nd egg for the light habitat. I need another 4000 magic, so if I can get another 1000 today in the 3 hours remaining and then 3000 tomorrow, and if it doesn't stop before then I might make it but it is a huge task. I also need 1000 for the dark side so I am keeping 1000 back in case the light side closes before I reach the target then I can still get the dark reward.
    Good luck everyone and thank you for your help in explaining what is going on.

Good news! I have a Topaz on the way. I have one from last year so I will probably keep the egg rather than fulfil the wizards' goal.

7. peppiegal

peppiegal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I'm just 400 off of my giant dark habitat. I'll probably contribute to the light after that, just to move it along a little faster. I don't expect to get the next reward in either element.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

8. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Well done! Have you been playing 24 hours a day or did you buy some magic?

9. peppiegal

peppiegal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I had about 1400 gems stockpiled, then when the update came out I got another 400 about. I have been trading gems for magic and buying/selling a lot of bushes. Then in the last few days I have spent about 500 gems in speed breeding sonic/thunders because of the double xp.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

10. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Great going. I am buying and selling lots of bushes as I don't have enough gems for major speed breeding. I hope the rewards and the new dragons will be worth all the effort.