What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Back to a silent forum. Think I have got something there. ;)

View attachment 61044

Congratulations on your nightmare. They are very hard to come by. I have been trying with two level 20 dragons.

How has everyone got on with the Candy event. I did my best by playing everyday and collecting what I could without spending any real money. I was going to be a day or so short of collecting enough candy for the spooky theme but because of the generosity of Backflip I have been given one and 100 gems at the end of the event. There may have been glitches in the game but I didn't notice any problems.
I hope everyone else has been as fortunate.

Thank you again to all my friends who continue to gift me gems.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratulations on your nightmare. They are very hard to come by. I have been trying with two level 20 dragons.

How has everyone got on with the Candy event. I did my best by playing everyday and collecting what I could without spending any real money. I was going to be a day or so short of collecting enough candy for the spooky theme but because of the generosity of Backflip I have been given one and 100 gems at the end of the event. There may have been glitches in the game but I didn't notice any problems.
I hope everyone else has been as fortunate.

I was in the same boat Jo. I did not notice any issues but I barely got my second Nos. dragon and had just started on the spooky theme. I was given the spooky theme, the candy decoration, 100 gems and a boatload of treats (over a million!). I'm not a big fan of the darker themes, but it is still nice to have! Happy breeding!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was in the same boat Jo. I did not notice any issues but I barely got my second Nos. dragon and had just started on the spooky theme. I was given the spooky theme, the candy decoration, 100 gems and a boatload of treats (over a million!). I'm not a big fan of the darker themes, but it is still nice to have! Happy breeding!

Hi Val, i agree with you on the darker themes. I am not keen on them as many of the habitats have grass or green backgrounds and they don't look right on the darker backgrounds.

Happy breeding everyone

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

Hi DV-friends and thanks for all the gifts when I have been away. Found wifi and succeded to get what I wanted, and possibly also sent some gems - but the wifi were very slow ...
Now I am back and bought this egg. You know my Eggland is my prio one.

Happy breeding!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratulations on your nightmare. They are very hard to come by. I have been trying with two level 20 dragons. / .........

Hi Jonew,

I have also been trying with level 20- dragons. Suddenly they were there. But of course, first I bought the egg for my Eggland ;)

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 61106

Hi DV-friends and thanks for all the gifts when I have been away. Found wifi and succeded to get what I wanted, and possibly also sent some gems - but the wifi were very slow ...
Now I am back and bought this egg. You know my Eggland is my prio one.

Happy breeding!
I like the way you have decorated with that theme...is that the spooky?

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

Thanks Pristoph!

Do no know if you have seen the island I call my Eggland. The picture above is a part of that one. Now it has turned red. Do not know how to change it. Do not have much time to decorate any longer. Times will come ..... ;)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 61125

Thanks Pristoph!

Do no know if you have seen the island I call my Eggland. The picture above is a part of that one. Now it has turned red. Do not know how to change it. Do not have much time to decorate any longer. Times will come ..... ;)
You are more patient than I... Here is my new ice themed island. I think it is one of the better ones. Olds, if you click on your magic portal, located on each island, you will see how to move your island themes around, or update the island to have no theme. You won't lose the theme either. I think I've had enough of my spooky theme and I will store it away until September. Cheers!
image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts