What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
Just hit level 35. Got a crystal brewing in the cave and a quake on the island. Boy this peridot dragon is proving to be so elusive! Good luck to everyone on their dragon breeding!

Congrats on level 35! I'm with you on chasing the elusive peridot!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Reaction score
Topsy72 said:
I am having a lot of trouble getting a PANLONG and a gold olympus. Can someone give me the best combos for these two, Please? Thank you

Mud + Blazing for panlong
Quake + air for olympus

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
Yep, I'm saving all my coins too. Have to, I want that sixth island. I'm at 38,762,234 now, so I'm almost there!

Good job! :)

I'm not really saving for anything. Just trying to get coins.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
Suzabella said:
I have a gold in EBS right now from brass and fire. My first gold was from metal and fire, but when I tried that combo for #2, it gave me Forge Fungus. Brass and fire has only two outcomes and fail is short!

True. :p

Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
Just hit level 35. Got a crystal brewing in the cave and a quake on the island. Boy this peridot dragon is proving to be so elusive! Good luck to everyone on their dragon breeding!

:/ Ouch! I'm sorry.

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
franciscs16 said:
What does it really take to breed these Olympus Dragons and Gem dragons???

Its taking me an eternity before getting one. I already missed the ruby dragon. :(

How come you guys seem to get them so easily???

Don't worry we all feel your pain in some point of our lives playing this game if it gives u any comfort read the past threads n u will read many of us:
1) complain 2) get some frustration release
3)get the same Best advice PATIENCE n not to give up!! Once we do all the above we somehow get the dragon we do much wanted!!! So good luck in your breedings!!!!

Reaction score
Natykm said:
Don't worry we all feel your pain in some point of our lives playing this game if it gives u any comfort read the past threads n u will read many of us:
1) complain 2) get some frustration release
3)get the same Best advice PATIENCE n not to give up!! Once we do all the above we somehow get the dragon we do much wanted!!! So good luck in your breedings!!!!

Patience is the most important thing of all. :)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saerwenriel said:
Ok i need help. What is best dragons to breed for sun dragon? Im lost

Firefly and storm could give you either a sun or moon. Fail time is 5 hrs (storm) at the most.

Good luck!

Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
Firefly and storm could give you either a sun or moon. Fail time is 5 hrs (storm) at the most.

Good luck!

Much better than 20 hours. :)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saerwenriel said:
Ok i need help. What is best dragons to breed for sun dragon? Im lost

It's been said as well that the time you breed is important. Between 7am and 7pm yields a sun, and from 7pm to 7am yields a moon.

Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
OMG!!! Finally...I got my peridot! Just hit the 31 hour timer on my island :) :) :) Time to do the happy dance :D

Congrats! :)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
I have a gold in EBS right now from brass and fire. My first gold was from metal and fire, but when I tried that combo for #2, it gave me Forge Fungus. Brass and fire has only two outcomes and fail is short!

Congrats girl so happy for u that's the combo I used the first time I got my gold funny don't remember what I used for my second though lol

Reaction score
24 million gold. Just got raised by four million.

Most reactions

Latest posts