What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Yeah, and the update has worked a treat - no screen freezes, and quick between races too. The gems however still elude me, but I'm grateful when I win treats and get bonus coins. When there's not much else to do but collect coins when the breeding caves are clogged, the ability to be able to race is a great (fun) option. Only the talented team at backflip could come up with something as amazing as that! Thanks backflip. You have a wonderful way of keeping us on the edge of our seats. Love the game and the thrill of the chase!

So for one of maybe the last to race, you are now hooked. Ha ha. I like when I get the XP as I now know how long it takes to reach the next lvl once you are past 25!

GC ID: mari3c

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
LOVE THIS RESPONSE! Was smelling quite fishy to me! And I agree, the game is free to play. But should not be taken advantage of. Think of the thought that went into the intricacies of the game! It amazes me! People should be paid for their work. I can't imagine that person would agree to work for free. That's an all about me attitude, and it's not good. Thank you for such a fully supported response to a cheater. :)

GCID: princesssuzabella

This is an amazing game, why would anyone want to cheat? BF,s generosity should not be abused in such a manner.

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Woo hoo! Just put crystal and cactus in my epic breeding cave and peridot # 2 is on its way. Now I will have one to display.

I've had 2 goes at putting a gold and silver Olympus dragon in epic on the slim chance that they may produce a gold as I know that's possible. So far, 2 more silver. I think I'm going to keep trying for my gold that way, as I don't want to breed other dragons with brass and fire. I don't need any more forge dragons. Going for my second bronze Olympus next so that I can then breed them for an egg to display.

For me, I am absolutely stoked! My little legs are worn out from doing the DV dance, not just for myself, but for others also who have had successful breeds in the last day or two!

Great news Di. The Peridot eggs are beautiful. I have just got my Silver Olympus in the nursery. Will a gold and silver give you a bronze? Or just silver?

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Congrats. Makes it all worthwhile, eh?

I may have to start playing this game.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

You mean you DON'T play it!!! How can you resist?

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Metal + fire

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

I have a gold in EBS right now from brass and fire. My first gold was from metal and fire, but when I tried that combo for #2, it gave me Forge Fungus. Brass and fire has only two outcomes and fail is short!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
There is plenty of time to get them. BFS just posted on Facebook that the Olympus dragons are permanent! :D

Thx for info!

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
franciscs16 said:
What does it really take to breed these Olympus Dragons and Gem dragons???

Its taking me an eternity before getting one. I already missed the ruby dragon. :(

How come you guys seem to get them so easily???

Welcome to the forum.

I feel your pain, you just have to keep trying. I got my Peridot on the first try but I didn't get my Pearl til the last day, the Ruby halfway thru the month.
Patience and Perseverance are the main ingredients( smile )

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Great news Di. The Peridot eggs are beautiful. I have just got my Silver Olympus in the nursery. Will a gold and silver give you a bronze? Or just silver?

It will give you silver with a rare chance of gold.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Topsy72 said:
I am having a lot of trouble getting a PANLONG and a gold olympus. Can someone give me the best combos for these two, Please? Thank you

Mud n blazing for Panlong ( hasn't worked for me yet) but I have 2 Gold & 1silver from the same pair of dodo and scorch. Hope this helps, blowing some special dragon mist your way o >>> > >

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
franciscs16 said:
Now I only have a Gold Dragon and now a Moon Dragon coming up....I'll take my chances with the Peridot Dragon. Hope she becomes my first Gem Dragon. :D

You have a Gold and a Moon? Wow, congratulations that's awesome

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suarezjenl said:
As a fellow noobie to the game, welcome! You have found the perfect forum to help guide you through the game. This group is super smart and very helpful to all players. I agree that you should explore some of the breeding combinations freely at first for the surprise. While it can be a bit frustrating waiting for a combo to work, it is so worth it when you finally breed an elusive dragon.

A huge welcome to this very special place,you will find everybody willing to help you, laugh with you and cry in frustration with you, you will also find us doing the DV happy dance for you when your breeding succeeds, don't say you weren't warned! Oh!..... you will also wonder where all your free time went, when you find yourself checking on your dragons at all hours of the day and night. Have fun

Topsy72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
A huge welcome to this very special place,you will find everybody willing to help you, laugh with you and cry in frustration with you, you will also find us doing the DV happy dance for you when your breeding succeeds, don't say you weren't warned! Oh!..... you will also wonder where all your free time went, when you find yourself checking on your dragons at all hours of the day and night. Have fun

I would like to thank everyone that has been so kind on this page. Y'all are awesome! Every time I ask a question I always get a speedy and courteous answer. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just hit level 35. Got a crystal brewing in the cave and a quake on the island. Boy this peridot dragon is proving to be so elusive! Good luck to everyone on their dragon breeding!

Most reactions

Latest posts