What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Reaction score
pumpkin20 said:
Is there anything good abought the epic breathing cave? And what combo do i use for the peridote dragon?

Yes. The breeding cave gives you a higher chance at getting rares.

You use cactus+crystal for peridot.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

skavangar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I know I'm late to the game but I just started today. Just got my first iPad a couple weeks ago. So I'm liking the game so far, but I don't want to read over 2000 posts. Can someone point me to a specific post that has the hints and tips in one area. Thanks for the help.

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skavangar said:
So I know I'm late to the game but I just started today. Just got my first iPad a couple weeks ago. So I'm liking the game so far, but I don't want to read over 2000 posts. Can someone point me to a specific post that has the hints and tips in one area. Thanks for the help.

Yeah this thread has become a little fat lol. If you go back to the dragonvale forum menu you'll find a breeding guide but sometimes figuring the breeds out for yourself is half the fun. ;) You'll get answers here to specific questions. My best tip starting out is to go through the goals to see what dragons to breed next, keep growing food for XP and buy decorations for more xp to level up. Hth!

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I know the Olympus dragon is here to stay, I can use both my cave and island to focus on my Peridot chase! Thanks! (I have the Silver and Bronze Olympus dragons...just need a gold now!)

Last edited:

Topsy72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a lot of trouble getting a PANLONG and a gold olympus. Can someone give me the best combos for these two, Please? Thank you

Topsy72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SandySB said:
Now that I know the Olympus dragon is here to stay, I can use both my cave and island to focus on my Peridot chase! Thanks! (I have the Silver and Bronze Olympus dragons...just need a gold now!)

Me too...I need gold Olympus as well.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Bronze+Gold will only gives you Bronze and very rare chance for Gold. But impossible for Silver, so you better edit it if that was a typo error coz it will mislead our players who are trying for Silver.

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" 

Thanks so much! So glad to have you back:)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
16h? I'm a doctor and I gotta be 24h without my DV 2 days every week D: I suffer without my dragons xD hehehe

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

Lol! Kind of ;)

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Yay! I've raised over 20,000,000 coins and 12 gems in the past three days. I keep getting at least one million coins and two gems daily. I'm not spending a single coin/gem in that game anymore. Soon I bet it will be paying off. :)

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Yep, I'm saving all my coins too. Have to, I want that sixth island. I'm at 38,762,234 now, so I'm almost there!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Topsy72 said:
I am having a lot of trouble getting a PANLONG and a gold olympus. Can someone give me the best combos for these two, Please? Thank you

Panlong is blazing and mud, the combo for any olympus is air and quake. You just have to keep trying and be patient, the panlong is hard to get so it will probably take you quite a few tries. For me, Olympus was kinda easy to breed in the beginning, but somehow it is getting harder to get one now.

Good luck!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skavangar said:

Before anything else... Welcome to the forum! You made the right choice downloading the most addicting game and the best game on your newly purchase iPad, i'm sure it will stay on your iPad forever, and also you made the right choice to join the #1 iPad forum and the best DragonVale forum on the planet. :)
I agree with MalooJay, for starter, finding the right combination for yourself is more fun and exciting, you can also try experimenting it, any dragon you get is new for you anyway, you'll be surprise on what you get. :) you can also use the goals to help you decide what you want to accomplish first and get the rewards.
But as you requested, here's the all-in-one breeding guide:

http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/72339-dragonvale-all-one-breeding-guide.html

Then come here if you need more specific tips and strategy and anything you want to know about DragonVale! ;)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
franciscs16 said:
Now I only have a Gold Dragon and now a Moon Dragon coming up....I'll take my chances with the Peridot Dragon. Hope she becomes my first Gem Dragon. :D

Congrats on your Gold Dragon and Moon Dragon. And wish you luck on your first ever gemstone dragon, but i think Peridot Dragon is the first ever male Gemstone Dragon so you should not call him... SHE. Hehe! ;)

suarezjenl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skavangar said:

As a fellow noobie to the game, welcome! You have found the perfect forum to help guide you through the game. This group is super smart and very helpful to all players. I agree that you should explore some of the breeding combinations freely at first for the surprise. While it can be a bit frustrating waiting for a combo to work, it is so worth it when you finally breed an elusive dragon.

Most reactions