What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
16h? I'm a doctor and I gotta be 24h without my DV 2 days every week D: I suffer without my dragons xD hehehe

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

That would really suck, but at least you get paid well!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zati said:
got a olympus dragon with butterfly and tree, hope its a gold ✨✨✨

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

Omg let me know bc I really want G.O dragon

Reaction score
Yay! I've raised over 20,000,000 coins and 12 gems in the past three days. I keep getting at least one million coins and two gems daily. I'm not spending a single coin/gem in that game anymore. Soon I bet it will be paying off. :)

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I've been out for two days without any access of internet, can't even play my DV. :( so here's my result from my last post... Silver and Bronze. Still no 2nd Gold, but got both cave another Olympus. :)

Congrats to everyone who got their elusive dragon. Glad to read it from here that there's a new app update that fix the race bug and that BFS finally announce that Olympus Dragon are permanent as what i believe since it first came out. :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" 

Hurray! Let's celebrate!

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I've been out for two days without any access of internet, can't even play my DV. :( so here's my result from my last post... Silver and Bronze. Still no 2nd Gold, but got both cave another Olympus. :)

Congrats to everyone who got their elusive dragon. Glad to read it from here that there's a new app update that fix the race bug and that BFS finally announce that Olympus Dragon are permanent as what i believe since it first came out. :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" 

I feel sorry for you. :( Sucks being deprived of the Internet.

Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
16h? I'm a doctor and I gotta be 24h without my DV 2 days every week D: I suffer without my dragons xD hehehe

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

:( I feel lucky.

Reaction score
Zati said:
got a olympus dragon with butterfly and tree, hope its a gold ✨✨✨

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

*Sends you DV magic*

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still no Silver, but glad Olympus is permanent 

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:

Yay and aww. :( :)

franciscs16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does it really take to breed these Olympus Dragons and Gem dragons???

Its taking me an eternity before getting one. I already missed the ruby dragon. :(

How come you guys seem to get them so easily???

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
franciscs16 said:

Its taking me an eternity before getting one. I already missed the ruby dragon. :(

Agree, you guys so fast..

pumpkin20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anything good abought the epic breathing cave?!?! And what combo do i use for the peridote dragon?

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
franciscs16 said:

It may seem like it is easy but in reality I am playing the game for hours and hours at a time and spending gems to speed up breeding/incubation to try again and again and again for the gem and rare dragons. It is a matter of checking in many times during the day, reading the forums to discover the best combinations and breeding over and over to get them. It took me at least 2 weeks to get a ruby dragon, so sometimes it is quicker than other times.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pumpkin20 said:
Is there anything good abought the epic breathing cave?!?! And what combo do i use for the peridote dragon?

The epic breeding cave statistically gives you a better chance to get a rare/gem dragon. The combo fir the peridot is cactus and crystal, but not necessarily in that order. I got mine by putting crystal first then cactus.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:

I still haven't been able to get a silver either and I've tried at least 10 times if not more. I'm going to keep trying though :)

Most reactions

Latest posts