What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
There is plenty of time to get them. BFS just posted on Facebook that the Olympus dragons are permanent! :D

Réellement? Je m'en doutait qu'ils ferait ça! :D
Really? I doubted they would do that! :D

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Last edited:

Astarly Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
whiteorgrey.tumblr.com
Aries1979 said:
There is plenty of time to get them. BFS just posted on Facebook that the Olympus dragons are permanent! :D

I just saw it, thanks for the info :3

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

Attachments

• image-1383284158.jpg
    image-1383284158.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 389

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:

Phew! I still don't have any gold ones. Wish I'd known earlier though, I don't have a peri yet so I'll focus on that.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
How lucky! 3 Olympus in a row! Just put Sonic+Quake in EBC, got another Olympus. So two caves now breeding Olympus, i hope one is GOLD. :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" 

I've been out for two days without any access of internet, can't even play my DV. :( so here's my result from my last post... Silver and Bronze. Still no 2nd Gold, but got both cave another Olympus. :)

Congrats to everyone who got their elusive dragon. Glad to read it from here that there's a new app update that fix the race bug and that BFS finally announce that Olympus Dragon are permanent as what i believe since it first came out. :D

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
4ndry1991 said:
Bronze + gold gives me constant silvers and bronze so try it

Bronze+Gold will only gives you Bronze and very rare chance for Gold. But impossible for Silver, so you better edit it if that was a typo error coz it will mislead our players who are trying for Silver.

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I've been out for two days without any access of internet, can't even play my DV. :( so here's my result from my last post... Silver and Bronze. Still no 2nd Gold, but got both cave another Olympus. :)

Congrats to everyone who got their elusive dragon. Glad to read it from here that there's a new app update that fix the race bug and that BFS finally announce that Olympus Dragon are permanent as what i believe since it first came out. :D

We've missed u :'( welcome back!!!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:

Yaaa~y!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

Man, I feel your pain. I left my iPod at work and was without it for about 16 hours(terrible I know) I left for work an hour early so I could feed my addiction--I mean... I got no excuse.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Astarly Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
whiteorgrey.tumblr.com
peppiegal said:
Man, I feel your pain. I left my iPod at work and was without it for about 16 hours(terrible I know) I left for work an hour early so I could feed my addiction--I mean... I got no excuse.

16h? I'm a doctor and I gotta be 24h without my DV 2 days every week D: I suffer without my dragons xD hehehe

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

miss you ❤

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got a olympus dragon with butterfly and tree, hope its a gold ✨✨✨

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~

Most reactions