What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
So guys if anyone has sent me a gem in the last 8 hours from this post can you please let me know as I logged into dv from a friends phone and it gave me the notification but flashed away really quickly so I didn't get any names at all please can you help me out x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Hi Vicky,
I tried to sent you one this morning for winning the Easter contest, but mixed up the ID's and sent it to Tiffany instead. I'll catch up to you tomorrow. Ok?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! I've been using lichen6/storm8 (on second account) and got bloom twice with that combo! Nice to know you don't have to breed them up to 10 to get it!!

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
Oh my I so feel your pain... Try flipping the order of the pair u r trying. That is what worked for me.. Good luck and we are here for u if you need to let your frustration out.

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

You know? I woke up this morning, hatched my brand new 2 lichen eggs and placed them in the HC, then tapped in both the normal cave and the EBI in order to start hatching another set of brand new lichen eggs :)lol) and then put once again storm and lichen in both caves. The result? Two twin blooms are being bred right now at my caves! Exactly at the same time!

By now I have learned that in Dragonvale sometimes you just have to be very patient, and just keep trying. Eventually, it will happen. Now I' m very reliefed, back to rainbow hunting! Cheers.

Last edited:

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bossfanca said:
FINALLY a 13 hour egg! Whew! Lichen/storm did the trick on the 2nd attempt with that combo. My kids are going to be so happy! Thanks for all your help everyone. Now to try for a sun and moon, which have also both been eluding us. :rolleyes:

Congrats, I got my blooms (yes, two of them!) this morning as well. For sun and moon, I got mine using cold and firefly in EBI. I was really trying for frostfire, but was very glad when they turned to be 48 hours!

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
You probably already tried this, but will suggest it anyway. Have found that whenever my device seems to be "acting up" it's usually tied to having too many apps open in the background. Have you tried the home key double click, close apps?

I had tried that. It didnt help, but its all working now :) thank goodness

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
**sputter, cough!!**

Wow, it sure didn't take long for me to really step in it. Hard to believe this was all started because I congratulated someone getting a dragon. Have read the posts (so far) with interest to see how it would develop. Hardest to read was the parting of members. Discussion is always good and discussions require opinions, it's how those opinions are expressed that matter. For the most part it seems like the posts have been written based more on meaningful thought and less on raw emotion. I'm growing fond of all of you and hate to see anyone leave. I'll continue to congratulate dragons bred, have not been here long enough to know the backgrounds of individuals and their game play history, but did just get a valuable lesson on the politics.

Did tricia and vicky say they werent postig anymore!! I missed that one! What the hell!? It was a comment made. And it wasnt like they named people!! I cant believe we will lose 2 valued members on this community over a personal opinion! Its unfair. If they were replying directly to this person and calling them names and telling them not to post anymore fine! But they made an off handed comment that wasnt anything but true anyways! Its not bullying!! Im a little in shock!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
What about shutting down everything running in the background and doing a hard reboot to see if thst helps?

Its ok. Its all better now :)

Tiffany xoxo

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
So all of your rares are from LYD hunt? You have them all on one island. Is that your Leap Year Dragon trophies island?

I've got them there because they don't need such frequent collecting so if I'm pushed for time I can leave them awhile.
I've tried to arrange rainbows in a rainbow shape with the moon rising overhead and the suns setting opposite. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Oh Yay! I'm excited for your ultrasound! :)

Ummm...good luck on the color scheme there for bloom...

Hey shellee. Do u play on an ipad? I cant remember? Just wondering if u woulnt mind taking some screen shots of my islands (my iphone doesnt show enough! And emailing them too me? If u can, pm me and ill give u my email address :)

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Hi Vicky,
I tried to sent you one this morning for winning the Easter contest, but mixed up the ID's and sent it to Tiffany instead. I'll catch up to you tomorrow. Ok?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks for that btw :D lol! Ill return it in my next round :)

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
I've got them there because they don't need such frequent collecting so if I'm pushed for time I can leave them awhile.
I've tried to arrange rainbows in a rainbow shape with the moon rising overhead and the suns setting opposite. :)

That sounds cool. Can u add me so i can check out ur islands?

Tiffany xoxo

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Thanks Hazel. Got my second Bloom and rearranged my Cold and Metal Island to foreground them when hatched. They are so pretty.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hope I can get my second soon. Wasted lots of gems searching for second lyd and still didn't get it so will be but more careful. For now!!!

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did tricia and vicky say they werent postig anymore!! I missed that one! What the hell!? It was a comment made. And it wasnt like they named people!! I cant believe we will lose 2 valued members on this community over a personal opinion! Its unfair. If they were replying directly to this person and calling them names and telling them not to post anymore fine! But they made an off handed comment that wasnt anything but true anyways! Its not bullying!! Im a little in shock!

Tiffany xoxo

I imagine they're just taking a break. I've been cuffed about the ears here too, but everyone means well and you get over it.

Poppy

Most reactions