What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
And 2 48 hrs in the caves.... It least I can laugh about it!!! But I am glad you are finding it soooo funny.... One day it will be your turn!!!!!! (evil laugh)

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Sorry...but at some point last night (when you went from Bad...to Worse...to "Holy Crap In A Handbag"), it went from sad to hilarious.

It was like Charlie Brown trick-or-treating.
"I got my Bloom on the first try!"
"I have Two Blooms!"
"My Bloom is at level 15!"
Tricia...10 hours, 7 Cactii, 8 Lichen, 12 Storms, 1 Sun, 2 Moons, and a Zillion Gems later..."I got a rock..." ;0)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Are you thinking of my sons numbers fletch ????I have two account you have assessed, I haven't just acquired 4 gold in a week ,I have morals lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Ma'am I'm not thinking of anything. I write things down I need to remember because my retention rate is abysmal.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
No. I am old and have a shocking memory. Out at the moment but will work it out when I have a chance at home.

Aww thanks fletch .......your a star x x x

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Sorry...but at some point last night (when you went from Bad...to Worse...to "Holy Crap In A Handbag"), it went from sad to hilarious.

"I have Two Blooms!"
Tricia...10 hours, 7 Cactii, 8 Lichen, 12 Storms, 1 Sun, 2 Moons, and a Zillion Gems later..."I got a rock..." ;0)

Oh my that is too funny.,. I am on the floor in tears!!!!!! Coughing, can not breathe funny!!!! But that is pretty right on!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:

"I have Two Blooms!"

ROTFLMAO .....I'm gonna get another moon in a bit for this laughing you watch!!!!, but it was bloody worth it lmao x x x

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:

"I have Two Blooms!"

I do not think I will ever forget that one!!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Ma'am I'm not thinking of anything. I write things down I need to remember because my retention rate is abysmal.

Oh ok lol I just wondered if you were mixing me up with my son that's all I also write things down to remember them ,but then lose the paper ,so forget anyways lmao x x x

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score

"I have Two Blooms!"

Who are you? Lol that is not nice.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
What I'm doing in grandson Jack's park, for which I buy minimal gems, is to slooowly move forward on the gold shrine grind with a kind of compromise. I usually breed one Pan at a time and use the rest of the breeding space for Metals, which at this time I simply sell for the coins. I find that in the time it takes to breed a Pan that I'm able to accumulate plenty of food to immediately level it to 15 and add it to the CGCF. So it starts to contribute to the cash flow right away, which provides an accelerating, compounding effect.

When I'm done with the Pans - I think we're at about 24/50 - if things are the same as they are now I will go to the Blooms. I'll save those in a triple boosted Norwegian Gold Coin Factory for the cash flow. Even with the shorter breeding time than Pans I think I'll still be able to keep up with the food requirements with the continual breeding of Metals and the CGCF and NGCF churning away.

I'm not too worried about leveling up the Metals because unless something better comes along I will be breeding them for cash for the foreseeable future. In my park I found that the Metal gold shrine was by far the easiest because it paid for itself along the way.

I haven't really analyzed this approach mathematically, just fell into what feels like a productive flow. Fletch may well have a sounder strategy.

Poppy

The new grind strategy is to leave the last 13 Pans and split those 52 elements over the metals, to make 13 Rust, 13 Brass, 12 Chrome, 12 Iron and 1 Sandstorm. Those along with 37 Pans and 50 Blooms makes 138 dragons to cover the 400 elements you need and you replace 13 of those 36 hour breed times with 18 hours of combined breed times and more valuable dragons.

BMO bought up the point of breeding MUDs and Blazings is faster than breeding Pans and might be quicker in the long run if you can earn enough to feed two dragons to Level 15 in less than 36 hours. This needs to be looked at in more detail, and on a case by case basis.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I think segbert started this 48 hr thing, I was the hammer for the nail and Vicki drove it home!!!!!! Sorry for passing all that bad (good) luck around...

I don't know why the finger is pointing to moi. I believe there were others before me who got the 48 hrs. LOL . . .believe me my eyes were shut. . . a prayer was made before hitting that breed button. Whew, my heart still pounds hard just thinking about it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts