What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
You are so right babe ,I was doing both !!!! And I have laughed so much today my stomach hurts and I have had tears on quite a few occasions!!!!! where the heck is tommy too he would have made it even better I think if he'd of been here too I'd have wet myself by now lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I keep picturing the photo poor Tricia posted with her hatchery just bustin' out in yellow eggs! OMG!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something Different

I have found that the primary benefit of the Colosseum competition is in obtaining XP points. Once you're at level 30 and you are willing to buy some gems, it seems like the cost is often greater than the return. So I have been infrequently entering a dragon into the competition. Which made it seem like a big waste of space. And lots of people here have designed Colosseum Islands much nicer than mine. So I figured what the heck and I got rid of the Colosseum.

In its place I have put the Featured Dragon Island. The initial dragon featured is the Bloom, one I like a lot. To start things off, there are three triple boosted Blooms, two level 15 adults and a level 15 Turbo Baby in a Cold habitat.

View attachment 12683

In the future I'll probably use new ones, but not exclusively. I will also feature dragons that I simply like a lot, like the Clover and the Bluefire.

Poppy

They are pretty dragons. Love your creativity Poppy. It's a nice improvements, especially if you have gold shrines.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way... Lichen + lightening got me a 48 hour breed time...bred around 7:45pm last night. So, it should be a moon I'm guessing. We shall see. I do not intend to waste gems to speed it up. Not that many to spare!!! Must keep 100 on hand right now to increase my HC capacity.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aalleexx9998 said:
I got my second bloom yay

Congrats!!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very gorgeous!!! Once I reach your level...ie. all gold shrines.. I might do that as well. However; at level 30 I still very much enjoy the gems I receive from the competition! I no longer receive xp, but it's not needed. The coin level is low, even on gold wins, but I love getting 5 gems!!! Then using them for speeding up things, as I am rather impatient. Love your islands so much! They are always a joy to visit!!! Can't wait until I finally will get to decorate my islands.

I still enter the competitions in grandson Jack's park. It seems like he gets a gold just about every time. :). The XP points are invaluable. He's at level 29 1/2 and it's been mainly XP points from the competitions. And the gems area nice bonus there, because I rarely buy gems.

Poppy

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
I keep picturing the photo poor Tricia posted with her hatchery just bustin' out in yellow eggs! OMG!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Awwww yeah poor Tricia I must admit tho I'm having that problem with lichens lol!!! I've got 2 in hatchery and one breeding and a flippin moon in hatchery and breeding so I know how she feels now .........maybe I shouldn't have laughed and mentioned a storm x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
By the way... Lichen + lightening got me a 48 hour breed time...bred around 7:45pm last night. So, it should be a moon I'm guessing. We shall see. I do not intend to waste gems to speed it up. Not that many to spare!!! Must keep 100 on hand right now to increase my HC capacity.

Oh dear they are popping up all over the place now x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts