What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I didn't get a clover? I did ALL the combos that have worked for other people and ended up with a moss or a tree. I better be the first to get the next holiday dragon. :(

Oh how frustrated you must feel. It will be hard to say. Hopefully you will be the first to get the next holiday dragon. Good luck and hugs to you.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
Love your island! The pop of color and symmetry! I know about a little one hanging on your ankles!! My little girl not quite 10 m is already trying to walk!! Will launch herself at me and half the time she's standing clinging to my pant legs!! :) annoying now but I'll miss it later!

Yeah lol..... Mine is nearly 2 so he's at the drawing on the wall in chocolate stage ,he Closes bhis eyes when told not to do something it's funny and annoying at the same time lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
I emailed support and Rachel got right back to me. She's terrific. However, they can't fix it until Monday so I'm Fletching it until then. Three dragons away from my gold metal shrine. I might make it by then without any gems - cracking the whip on the Pans.

Poppy

Congrats poppy it think they will be done by tomorrow afternoon lol x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Oh,,ok. I gotcha now. See just silly ol' me!! Yet again. Haha

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

No not silly you ,silly was the person who noticed it lol x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plants123821 said:
Can someone please tell me how I didn't get a clover? I did ALL the combos that have worked for other people and ended up with a moss or a tree. I better be the first to get the next holiday dragon. :(

Oh dear I'm sorry about that ,hope you are x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Looking for the link to join the Easter competition. Anyone able to help?

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Search speed breeding comp 2 it should come up I'm not sure how to do a link sorry x x x

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
It's on Fletch signature. It's a few pages back.

I looked on his signature, but didn't see it. I have my settings to show the signatures, but I still don't see it. I know I have seen it before.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Search speed breeding comp 2 it should come up I'm not sure how to do a link sorry x x x

Thx...I'll try that!

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I found it! Hope I got in in time!

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I found it! Hope I got in in time!

You are fine, as it does not start until the new release. You will need to post a screenshot of your island on that thread. Just to make sure you know how. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts