What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch I'd love to but I'm crap at stuff like that plus my islands are a complete mess except for my newly decorated colosseum island pic included, I just don't have the time or patience to overhaul at the mo with a little dude round my ankles for most of the day I already get frowns from my hubby lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I LOVE it Vicky! Think it looks awesome! :thumbs:

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Fletch I'd love to but I'm crap at stuff like that plus my islands are a complete mess except for my newly decorated colosseum island pic included, I just don't have the time or patience to overhaul at the mo with a little dude round my ankles for most of the day I already get frowns from my hubby lmao x x x

New island is great.... Love it

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:

Love your island! The pop of color and symmetry! I know about a little one hanging on your ankles!! My little girl not quite 10 m is already trying to walk!! Will launch herself at me and half the time she's standing clinging to my pant legs!! :) annoying now but I'll miss it later!

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband is letting me hide out in the bedroom to play dragonvale this morning while all the kiddos tackle him. - yup! Definitely a keeper! :)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm unable to buy gems. Every time I try the transaction is processed - I'm sure my credit card is charged - but just as the gem counter nears the total I bought (50 in this case) the game gives a server error and bombs out. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling, same thing. Anyone else experiencing this right now?

Poppy

Just purchased a small bag with no problemo. Hello Poppy! Nice see your post.

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uh oh...here we go again...didn't skaterboy say something about that? I would contact BFS....

I emailed support and Rachel got right back to me. She's terrific. However, they can't fix it until Monday so I'm Fletching it until then. Three dragons away from my gold metal shrine. I might make it by then without any gems - cracking the whip on the Pans.

Poppy

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
I emailed support and Rachel got right back to me. She's terrific. However, they can't fix it until Monday so I'm Fletching it until then. Three dragons away from my gold metal shrine. I might make it by then without any gems - cracking the whip on the Pans.

Poppy

We can send you gems. :) 3 at least. My 6 yr old diligently sends you gems (whenever he remembers to check on his dragons) "mamma, which one is you? Ok, then which one is The Bird Master?"

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Poppy

Definitely, you will be able to this weekend. Congrats.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We can send you gems. :) 3 at least. My 6 yr old diligently sends you gems (whenever he remembers to check on his dragons) "mamma, which one is you? Ok, then which one is The Bird Master?"

To cute! Now tell him Buster needs one too. Just kidding. I am blessed with my friends who gift me regularly. Thank you friends.

Shirley

Most reactions

Latest posts