What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to design my islands but I'm not good at that so I just use the new ones to make somewhat of a design , I don't touch the first 3 islands u get when you started the game because the mean so much to me it was harder to do almost everything when I started and i jam packed everything to fit in each one but for me the best moment I had during DV was when the only rare was rainbow and after 4 long days of trying and waiting an watching those minutes and hours pass I finally had seen that beautiful 48hrs on the clock and freaked out with happiness and my wife was like what's going on an I said I got the rainbow then she freaked out and asked me what combo I had used and logged on to her DV and started breeding her socks off till she got one , it was the funniest thing ever. Ahhhh good times those first days of DV were really good times.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not Dead Yet

Nice to be missed. Still here, though. Lots of struggles. Yep, less than 5mo to go, so halfway there. Ultrasound to reveal gender next Wed; very excited/curious. Ghost dragons are snickering at you all. Fletch, Oro Island looks great; nice contrasts in color. Stark and clean.

Last edited:

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Lol not crazy at all. Well maybe a little bit but I don't admit to things like that normally because that is admitting I am crazy as well! :D

Roflmao!!!! We are just crazy about DV and our goals!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
So you need:

46 Cold
39 Lightning
39 Water
39 Earth
39 Air
26 Plant
50 Metal?

278 Elements

So 39 Panlong

46 Cold
39 Lightning
26 Plant
50 Metal

26 Lichen/Reindeer

20 Cold
39 Lightning
50 Metal

15 Mine and 5 Storm

34 Lightning
35 Metal

Which leaves 35 Magnetic So totals:

39 Panlong
35 Magnetic
26 Lichen/Reindeer
15 Mine
5 Storm

120 Dragons for 278 Elements.

This will also finish off your Fire elements, obviously, so you can start with Panlongs from now.

If I post my shrines could you do that for me? I'm working at getting silver air and then I will have all silver but metal then I will post, or should I finish metal also? Also should I keep saving up for last island or buy food for shrines?

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Just curious...who was the first one to get their Metal Shrine silver? And Puleeze don't tell me someone already has their's Gold!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Shavemeshavers ( or Corey) did

Last edited:

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Wow..that was fast!

I know for a fact Corey got to gold in the first 24hrs after the update

Last edited:

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow..that was fast!

That's what happens when you've been playing constantly from day one and stocking up on supplies. These guys sat at level 20 just making food and money for months. There was no badness happening with these two.

Most reactions

Latest posts