What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 2 - Easter Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Count me in :} GCID:WraithSA lol

Last edited:

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just letting you know Fletch that my gcid is vampi64 (with a little v) I'd hate all those ppl who aren't my friends yet to get it wrong when they're trying to send me a winning gem!!! Lol 

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Attention competitors in the 2nd Speed Breeding Competition.

Possible Spoilery Speculation

It seems more than possible that there will be no Easter Dragon with the new update, as they'll be a new element dragon being introduced with all the fun and games that entails. However it seems that there will be a new Lichen Dragon which is a mix of the opposite elements Plant and Cold. It seems to me that would be a suitable replacement dragon for the comp as it will be hard to breed, and it will be some fun for people to be attempting whilst looking at the new Metal dragons, habitats, decorations, etc. So I propose the following:

1. If there is an Easter Dragon in the new update, we continue as originally planned, and the people that post a screen shot of the correct breeding time in this thread will be winners in the order that they are posted (subject to adjudication/verification)
2. If there is no Easter Dragon, then the Plant/Cold opposite dragon, possibly called Lichen Dragon, will be the sought after dragon and we will attempt to breed that, post pix, etc.
3. If there is neither an Easter Dragon nor a Plant/Cold opposite dragon, then the competition is on hold until a decision can be reached.

Please post in this thread with your thoughts, or if you have decided this might be fun and you want to join the competition.

Thank you for your attention.
Fletch

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping there's a secret dragon. I'm posting my Lichen dragon. I couldn't wait to grow him up, so it's not the right screenshot, sorry. Cute as a baby, not so cute as an adult.

Attachments

• image-584794733.jpg
    image-584794733.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 3,090

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm gonna say that with the ease of breeding the new hybrids maybe we should hold this one off and not count it yet. I'd really like to see a harder dragon as the goal, if there's a secret dragon with this update or an Easter dragon coming up. What do you all think?

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
I'm gonna say that with the ease of breeding the new hybrids maybe we should hold this one off and not count it yet. I'd really like to see a harder dragon as the goal, if there's a secret dragon with this update or an Easter dragon coming up. What do you all think?

Ok by me but just in case I think I have the lichen

image-275267654.jpg

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Lichen Dragon has 6 Hour Breeding time. From my wife's account cherubmama. Cold + Clover

photo-3.PNG

Tried Cold and Moss at my account and got the dreaded 14 hours.

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Okay by me, too. I thought it was going to be harder to achieve.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, for anybody trying for lichen, you can just use plant and cold, faiely sure it will give it to you most of the time:D

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Rennieonline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in if they release an Easter - I agree if they had the reindeer for Christmas they should have an Easter - besides it's not like they would have made a mint out of the gem purchases from the metal range - they were just too easy!

My dragonvale ID is rennieonline

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay folks, Clover Dragon disappeared today. It is possible the Easter dragon will be released very shortly. Stay tuned for the start of the competition ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts