What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 1 - February 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! Let me know who I am paying the gems to ok? :) I know one of them is tommyb.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whose gcid is: beaudacious14, johnny cottonmouth, maree8+1, [!]bec[!], barbossa1000, smiling-sha, randireed, rap. If anyone on this threads gcid is one of those names send me a private message and let me know so I can accept u.

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Okay have added who should pay gems to who in the OP. Please find your name under the 4 winners names and transfer a gem to them. Post in this thead when you've done that and I'll change your name to green in the list so we know it's been done. I'll give people a little while to do that and start PMing people that might not check this thread tomorrow.

If you have a problem with transferring the gem to your assigned person, please let me know ASAP so we can move you around.

Cheers all for playing
Fletch

Ready to gift. Need tommy's id for DV Kim

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gypsy_purple said:
I've sent a friend request to ilUli so I can send a winning gem dde03

Did you sends the request to .ilUli. ? It didn't make it through, so I tried sending you one @ dde03 and it didn't work either. Is that a zero or an upper case o?

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch im out of the competition. Im gonna keep this thread bc I wanna see how it goes for everyone else with there breeds but im done competeing im just gonna stand on the sidelines now. So theres prob gonna be some more adjustments to my friends list.

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bmo321 said:
My gems have not "refreshed" yet for the day. As soon as they do I will send one to 69skaterboy69. I'll post when it is done.

Gems arrived and I just sent one to skaterboy.

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Did you sends the request to .ilUli. ? It didn't make it through, so I tried sending you one @ dde03 and it didn't work either. Is that a zero or an upper case o?

Pls let me know if I have not given to you. I think I had given you a gem this morning..

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abljoajejdnn said:
Same here. I think people will have to email themselves the pic then upload from their desktop.

I have heard mention of an app for reading this forum?

I use an iPad app.

gypsy_purple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:

I left out the . In you name I have re sent it x

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts