What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rlwcdw said:
Hi, wondering if possible to bread an air dragon? If so, any suggestions on the combo?

Fire and air every time x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

pettirosso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I notice that some people have large amounts of gems and I am wondering if there is something at a higher level that gets them or are they buying them? Also what gives the dragons a crown?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pettirosso said:
I notice that some people have large amounts of gems and I am wondering if there is something at a higher level that gets them or are they buying them? Also what gives the dragons a crown?

The dragons get crowns once there at lvl 20 and there buying them.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pettirosso said:

As skaterboy said once you level your dragons to 20 they get crowned. As for the gems. We hope they are either saving them from gifting or buying them.

m1ssy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
Same thing happened to me this morning and someone else posted about the same thing on another thread yesterday. I really wanted the gems!

I have now got two bloom dragons using reindeer and storm. Two other reliable players from the other DV forum said they used this combo and after three days of breeding failures with lichen/plant + storm I gave it a try and am very happy with the new additions to my park.

I too had this happen a couple days ago. I thought it was me, that I forgot to put one in there. Lol also yesterday and today, when I went in, my EBI was empty!! I know I was breeding there!!

Argh, oh well...

Missy

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m1ssy said:
I too had this happen a couple days ago. I thought it was me, that I forgot to put one in there. Lol also yesterday and today, when I went in, my EBI was empty!! I know I was breeding there!!

Argh, oh well...

Missy

Have you updated the game recently? We just had an update to fix bug issues

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pettirosso said:

Some get them by alternative means but that's called stealing I would say anyone with over 5,000 gems is one of those x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions