What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Sent out yesterday and forgot to post sorry.
Sent today: mc_neeze,phibes74,SnuggleTM,snicklegruber,michelin,VDL04

I only just received that gem!

skunamuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent Jan. 19:

Weavemeister
Vivipilou
Twiz
Dragonville10
Birdmaestro
Gizzlegutz

GC ID: royal w/cheese

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone could anyone who has sent me a gem in the last 14 hours could you please tell me as I had the awful message and others sent you gems today as my Internet was down for a while overnight and this morning so I couldn't access DV I know I got 8 gems sent but I only got four names which are these and I'm going to post on the gem thread and check there thanks in advance
Boocake05
Bramasole2011
Gergamerany
Shavemeshavers

Just found royal w/cheese has sent me one so just need 3 more names now

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

OP
GT500Girl

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Please find below my daily gem list for the next 5 days. These will be sent at around 9pm my time which is about 4 hours from whatever time it states this message was posted (I believe the time it shows is your local time so just add 4 hours to that). Sorry for the early posting but I wanted to get it out of the way while I had my ‘quota’ access at work as it is too annoying to prepare the list on my iPhone):

Thursday 19 January 2012
Daevoz
Hafman
Gameking
Helen15
DonOfAvalon
Veekaaay

Friday 20 January 2012
Vustavia
Birdmaestro
Trinity

Jackcedio
Mishie1178
Shavemeshavers

Saturday 20 January 2012
Daevoz
Hyaenidae
Bramasole2011

SillySmiffy
Skaala2903
Trinity

Sunday 20 January 2012
Jackcedio
Michelin Grey
DonOfAvalon

Hafman
Helen15
Daevoz

Monday 20 January 2012
Hyaenidae
Birdmaestro
SillySmiffy

Gizzleguts
Jackcedio
Trinity

Thanks again to everyone who sends me gems, I really do appreciate it. Also, if you think you should be on this list and you are not, please send me a PM. Also (now that I’ve just done it) I’m wondering whether it is a good idea to post ‘future’ lists or not. My concern is that people might not realise that they have to go back several days through the posts to find out if they had been sent a gem. What do you think, would it be better to only post a daily list? I’m just not sure. Thanks again guys.

Hmmm...you have a good point there! I was not posting my list in advance because you never know what might happen and if something were to prevent me from sending out gems one day...well I just decided to post after I send them out but yes...if you have time I think it would be better to post by the day...but if you don't have time then do what you can. Hopefully everyone will remember that some have posted in advance. :thumbs:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm .... Yes that is a good point also I don't think enough people are doing it really I have been mentioning it in the other DV threads to get people to look but don't think it's working at least all the regulars are though x

Khernand59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today

Dragonville10
Gizzlegutz
Sexdrive29
SsayianTrunks
15donahun
I love iPods 4689327

LMC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, how do u send more than 3 gems a day? Or is that a list of the ppl that sent u gems? X

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I got gems from:

Dragonkenn
Darkshanx
Chardoan

Will send to these 3 ASAP which will be later tonight:) if I missed someone let me know I only caught these 3.

skunamuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Hi everyone could anyone who has sent me a gem in the last 14 hours could you please tell me as I had the awful message and others sent you gems today as my Internet was down for a while overnight and this morning so I couldn't access DV I know I got 8 gems sent but I only got four names which are these and I'm going to post on the gem thread and check there thanks in advance
Boocake05
Bramasole2011
Gergamerany
Shavemeshavers

Just found royal w/cheese has sent me one so just need 3 more names now

Ok, you found mine. At least this gem thread kinda helps. Good luck finding the others!

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Gizzlegutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sending Today:
Chardoan
DragonVille10
GT500girl
Vedder5
HarveyEaston
Royal w/cheese

~ Gizzlegutz GC ID: Gizzlegutz

Gizzlegutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent Today:
Chardoan
DragonVille10
GT500girl
HarveyEaston
Mjtyler
Michelin Grey

Sorry Vedder5 and royal w/cheese, it wouldnt let me send u one

~ Gizzlegutz GC ID: Gizzlegutz

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gems im gonna send tomorrow morning my time 8am (iowa,usa). So 12 1/2hrs till i can send gems.

DragonKenn
Darkshanx
Chardoan
Snalfa
NiiNiiSaku
VDL04

GC ID: 69skaterboy69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts