What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon vale help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crafton2677

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragonvale!!! I gift daily! I also help out when I visit your island! Would like friend requests only from people who do the same! Friend me: Crafton2677

MelissaVoicer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragonvale question

Hello all! Finally figured out to log out of gamecenter to get friends to show up under "social". Do you just hit "free gift" and exit out to give a gift? Do they get a notification that the received a gift? And not complaining, but it let me give mire than 3 gifts today. Maybe bc I hadn't given any yet?? Thanks for any insight.

stllbreathnbuty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are always limited to 3 gifts a day and all you need to do is press the gift button on your friends list and you will send it to them. They will see who gave it to them when they enter the game, they will receive a notification if it is enabled in their settings:). Add me stllbreathnbuty. Gift me and I'll be sure to gift back whenever I'm allowed.

stllbreathnbuty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MelissaVoicer said:
Didn't think u could "do" anything when visiting other than look around. ? ??

You earn money by tapping on the party hats over three of their habitats

Robert22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have posted this four times ~ you are done. There is one main thread, use the search button. Edited by Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts