Dragon dictation problem

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Taidgh, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taidgh

Taidgh iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all :)

I've been trying to get the dragon dictation app but I can't get it or even find it on the app store..I was wondering if it is only available in certain countries.

Thanks to anyone who gets back to me :)
  2. TheRambler

TheRambler Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    It's available in these countries

Dragon Dictation and Dragon Search are also available in the Apple App Store in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Portugal, Poland, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia and Hungary. The Dragon Dictation and Dragon Search support U.S., UK and Australian English, German, European and Canadian French, Italian, Americas and European Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Taiwan Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Danish, Hungarian, Polish, Brazilian and European Portuguese, and now Finnish.

I've replied to your previous post, so as multi posting isn't allowed on this forum, I'll close this thread, check out your other thread here

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/51355-dragon-dictation-problem.html#post418085

Thank you for your understanding! And welcome to the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.