What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Dictation problem.

Jicc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.
I´m living in south america. I have been trying to install dragon dictation (spanish version) in my ipad2, but i just can´t do it. When i try to find in the app store, it doesn´t appear. I don´t know if i am blocked or just haven´t proceeded correctly. Any help???? Tks:::

imre50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from Romania, but I have the same problem. Does anyone have an idea how to solve it?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I downloaded this in uk and it works here. Not sure why it doesn't work with you. Are you saying its in the app store for your countries but you can't download?

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

imre50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, I thought if it is in the app store, it means I can download it from everywhere, not just from several countries. So I have no idea if it is in the app store for Romania. How can I check it? Sorry for the stupid questions, I still have some problems with using my iPad...

imre50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I try to access the page it says "Your request could not be completed". Does that mean I can't download the program in Romania?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably as this is what I get when trying to find something in US.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Taidgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this app only available in certain countries cos I'm in Ireland and it's not in the app store and it just says that my search was not possible

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Its available in these countries

Dragon Dictation and Dragon Search are also available in the Apple App Store in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Portugal, Poland, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia and Hungary. The Dragon Dictation and Dragon Search support U.S., UK and Australian English, German, European and Canadian French, Italian, Americas and European Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Taiwan Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Danish, Hungarian, Polish, Brazilian and European Portuguese, and now Finnish.

Hope this helps you.

Most reactions