What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloads stored where?

stelbrooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 3.2.2 version iPad. When I download an e-mail attachment where is it stored? Where do I go to find it? Would appreciate any help.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stelbrooks said:
I have a 3.2.2 version iPad. When I download an e-mail attachment where is it stored? Where do I go to find it? Would appreciate any help.

It will depend on the type of attachment but if you scroll the home screen to the left you get a search box, enter the attachment name and it should find it for you.

The Archangel

john52il

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
It will depend on the type of attachment but if you scroll the home screen to the left you get a search box, enter the attachment name and it should find it for you.

The Archangel

But where are they? Do you have to get an app to see them all?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't really "download" an e-mail attachment. You either open it with the quick view function in the Mail app itself or you use the "Open In..." feature to open the attachment in an app that you already have installed.

Hope that clarifies things.

Marilyn

P.S. And where are my manners! Welcome to the forum. Hope your stay here is fun ... educational ... and informative. But, mostly - fun! Enjoy.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts