1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Downloading Videos From Ipad to Facebook

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by miche1969, Aug 13, 2013.

1. miche1969

miche1969 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone please help. I have a couple of videos I've taken with my Ipad and want to put them on Facebook. It compresses the file then takes a very long time to do anything and now a message comes up saying video too long .... Video is only about 4mins long!!!! .... I have no problem with photos .... Thanks
  2. HardMetalAlchemy

HardMetalAlchemy iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Are you using the Fb app? If so, try signing out, closing down the app in the multitasking bar and then relaunching again.
  3. zeeshanaayan07

zeeshanaayan07 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    after buy ipad i must download it
  4. miche1969

miche1969 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I'm not technically clever at all this. When I open Facebook I go to add photos/videos then choose video from my camera roll it then compresses file then I press use and it seems to look to upload then freezes and to email it says the video is too long :(
  5. HardMetalAlchemy

HardMetalAlchemy iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Sign out of Fb and try closing down the app, then double click the home button and hold down the Fb icon until it jiggles. When it starts to jiggle, tap the 'x' on the top right corner of the app. After doing this, reset your iPad by holding the power button and home button at the same time until the white apple logo appears.