What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading trouble on iPad...

Suzy25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems downloading on an IPad not jailbroken? I can only stream... HELP PLEASE!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems downloading on an IPad not jailbroken? I can only stream... HELP PLEASE!

Suzy...I have moved your post to a separate thread, since where you posted you wouldn't get much help.

I have not had any trouble downloading anything. When things do not work for me or my iPad becomes unresponsive/misbehaves...I usually close down all the apps that are running and also give my iPad a reset. To do a reset, press and hold both the power button and home button at the same time. Than retry.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am using my iPad mini and i am not haven any problems at all everything working fine the only thing i can suggest to you is that make sure you operating system is all up to date if that doesn't work then i would restore from a back up and see what happen how far are you away from your router that is another thing to consider it could be a number of things but the best thing to do just check them off and see what happens.Most of the time you can a restore the device and it works and there seems to be no problems at all really.If that not helping the best thing you can do then is ring apple direct and ask them to help you with a trouble shoot.I should of thought they would be able to solve the problem for you straight away or you could book a appointment with the genius and let them have a look for you and they would test it out and make sure that it a fully working before handing you back and leaving the store

I hope you get it sorted out soon
i would be lost without my ipad mini to hand to use

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

What is it that you are trying to download......you mention you can only stream, are you trying to download video or music? And from where?

Most reactions

Latest posts