Downloading Photos from ICloud

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Kenworth, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Kenworth

Kenworth
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi all,
    Wife is running out of storage on ICloud and we’ve been trying for a few hours to download the excess photos.
    We see how to get into iCloud on the pc and all that but the problem is how to select a “group” of photos at once. Clicking the ICloud download button at the top just tells you to select the items.

Can’t see any way to select more than one photo at a time??

Clicking on one photo lights up the frame but we can’t get a “group” all at the same time!
    Even clicking “select all” does nothing.
    What are we missing??

Thanks, Ken

2. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
  3. NSquirrel

NSquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    By ‘PC’ I assume you mean Windows.

Look for tye link to iCloud Photos. For my Win 7 PC, it is under Libraries/ Pictures/My Pictures/ iCloud Photos/. (I think that these, in fact, point to ‘User’/My Pictures/ iCloud Photos/) You may then have two icons of folders: Download and Shared. Select Download and all your photos iCloud should appear. Select all, I use Ctrl A, and drag to a desktop folder or external drive, etc.

I hope this helps you.

4. Kenworth

Kenworth
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the link. Read it probably a week ago.....twice. In the end, still need to download one picture at a time. Doesn’t work the way they say.

Just trying to take a bunch of pictures off ICloud and put them on a CD. Would expect that to be so simple but not so.

Thanks!...Ken