What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading files & images

Cpantelas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I a new to this forum. I have a probably very basic question for most of you. I'm using an iPad 2. I have an app called MyMedia to place downloaded images and files. However, I just downloaded two files from the Disney web site for my kids and for the life of me ... I can't find them anywhere. Can anyone please help me find them and open them so I can print them? Thank you!! (I've searched for similar posts and was unsuccessful finding an answer that worked).

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please also take the time to peruse the forum rules here and abide by them as you post throughout the forum.

I don't own a copy of MyMedia, but if it behaves the same as Mercury browser, there should be a portion on the top bar or bottom bar that allows for you to view your downloaded files. For MyMedia, from what I'm reading, if you want to get the files imported to say Camera Roll or other sharing media, you'd need to pay for the additional add-on. You can also try Mercury and see if that's a bit easier to twiddle with.

OP
C

Cpantelas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I can view a list of downloaded files from the past, but I do not see the ones I downloaded this morning. Maybe I will try Mercury ....

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just downloaded it on one of my devices to test. Apparently you can connect it to iTunes, and if you click on the Apps section on your device (not your iTunes library), and if you click on MyMedia on the list, it should display Images, Media and Others (others being non-media files), and you can copy them to your computer from what it seems. I don't have a computer to try it out on at the moment, so unfortunately I can't validate it, but it wouldn't hurt to try and see if it's on there somewhere if you'd like.

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,
Check out the free iTools.
I heard good things about it, and it may be worth having.

OP
C

Cpantelas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Somehow, I was lucky and found a "Download Now" button on the Disney Magic Rewards web site for one of the items I chose (Frozen iron on printable). That item did make it to MyMedia on my iPad. But I cannot replicate that action and download the other item (Frozen Valentines printable)! I can't find that "Download Now" button again! I believe this may be a Disney issue and not an iPad issue ... . ?

Most reactions

Latest posts