Downloading books from Library

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Lindeyhop, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Lindeyhop

Lindeyhop
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hiya, can someone please tell me where I am going wrong cos. I think I must be missing some logical obvious step. I downloaded a book from my local library, it told me to install Bluefire which I did, then I needed an Adobe ID which I got from their web site. Authorised it when I received an e mail then went back to find the book but it is obviously being read in space somewhere!!!!!! I can't find it anywhere on my iPad. The library say the book is out on loan - to me -so I think I am missing the point somewhere. I have downloaded a free book which appears in the Bluefire reader index and I also have one in the ibooks store. It's not the end of the world if the book has gone missing but it's bugging me that I don't know how to locate it.

Thankyou
    L :(

2. Rasmo

Rasmo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have been downloading ebooks with my IPad 2 using overdrive console with my local library since it came out. I have recently upgraded to the IPad 4 w/Retina display and continue to download from the library. However I have downloaded the kindle app. And when I download the ebook I go with the kindle edition. It also has an awesome library for all your ebooks. On another note if you go.with Audio Books try Ambling BookPlayer Pro. Hope this helps.

#2 Rasmo, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013