What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading apps difficulty

Andre1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All!

I apologize in advance for the "newbie" level of my question I think it has been asked before but somehow I couldnt find a satisfying answer..

When I try to download an app on my Ipad 1, it doesnt finish the download and tells me that I need to log in to the itunes store and find it in the download section. I go on to itunes (already logged in) and all I can find in the download section is a link to the terms and conditions which cant be accepted anywhere, no downloads.. What to do??

Thanks in advance!
Andre

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
restart both, but you have to accept to carry on, although you are claiming to not see accept, a restart might work.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Scroll to the bottom of the Terms and Conditions and the accept box will appear. I think it's an attempt to get us to actually read the thing.

For the download, go to the Store menu and try Check for Available Downloads. If that does not work then go to the App Store, find the app and choose download. You won't be charged twice, so it will either tell you you've already bought it and ask if you want to download it again, or it will charge you (meaning it didn't get around to charging you the first time).

Most reactions

Latest posts