What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download video

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With out connecting my ipad to the computer to use the itune to download video or music to ipod:
How to download video to ipod application of my ipad via the iPad itself?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On official iOS:
For videos...try tagdisk hd+ in the app store...there is a free & paid version.

For audio copy the youtube link/URL into:
http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
paste the link into the designated box.
Click on ‘Convert Video’.
Afterwards, the site would process the video, then convert it to MP3. All you have to do is download the file and you are done!
You may have to use a 3rd party browser with download capability....iCab or atomic browser are best for this.

On JB iOS:
For videos:~YouTube HD will integrate into the native YouTube app with a downloads tab on bottom.
For audio ripping:~ use YoutubeToMp3 - copy link/URL into field and let it do it's thing..then you can import into iPod app.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi OUTLAW4,

Thanks for the help, only need to khnow:
After conversion it ask for download, and I did the download but I really don't know where is the downloaded MP3?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Forgot to add to instructions above that you will need to add the .mp3 extension to the end of the file.
Not sure which browser you used to download...

Regardless....there really is no way to send the mp3 to the iPod app......officially anyways....that would require a jailbreak....but if not wanting to or if this is on the ipad2 then perhaps sending to dropbox account for later downloading onto pc and then sync'n up via iTunes?

Last edited:

Most reactions