What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download problems

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you be a little more specific about your problem? If we know exactly what's happening on your iPad, we have a better chance of helping you solve your problem.

I've also moved your post to it's own thread where it will receive more attention.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My iPad is unable to download more programess

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) You might want to tell us which iPad model you own, the iOS installed, and the storage capacity (and how much is used - check in Settings -> General -> About). Dave :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Capsity is 26.7GB and avable 7.4

Well, you have a 32 GB iPad (the iOS uses some of that capacity) - still need to know which model and what iOS is installed. Also, try to 'Reset' the iPad, i.e. hold the ON-OFF & HOME buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, release both and allow the device to reboot; none of your apps, settings, or data will be lost. Let us know if that maneuver helps.

Newsstand can't work and message can't be send

Go to this Apple Support Site and download (DL) the appropriate manual(s) for your iDevice(s) - easiest is to simply DL them into the iBooks app as PDF files. Dave :)

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Iso8.1.3 and the model is MD786AE/A

Ok so that means you have an iPad Air 32 GB WiFi only model. This particular model iPad can only get online using a WiFi hotspot and is unable to use a cellular service like AT&T or Verizon (to name a couple). So now the next question is have you set up the iPad for your WiFi router? Are you able to surf the Internet with the iPad?

There are more questions that would be helpful in figuring out what's wrong, so maybe you should tell us what you're trying to accomplish, how your trying to do it, and what the end results of your attempts are. Remember we aren't there looking over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible, and if you get an error message try to tell us exactly what the error message says.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry I can't what r u saying?

Well, let's just address the first question which you apparently do not understand - correct? Your model iPad is Wi-Fi only, i.e. no cellular connection - for you to get on the internet and download apps from the Apple store, you need to be on a Wi-Fi network - this could be in your home, a hotel, a 'hotspot', such as a coffee shop, a restaurant, or even your cellular phone. Let us know if this is the issue. Dave :)

OP
Hinabintewali

Hinabintewali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yah my iPad is connect to WiFi but still the newstand can't work

OP
Hinabintewali

Hinabintewali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Piz sir tell me ... Why my iPad can't work even its connect to WiFi

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked your internet connection? You may be connected to WiFi but maybe the WiFi is not connected to the Internet. Try opening Safari and check if you can access any websites.

Most reactions

Latest posts