What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download Overload

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded videos, movies, music, games and books.that there is not enough time for me to play, watch and read them. I need time management!

Last edited:

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
I have watched, listened to, seen, read and enjoyed a great deal of things i hadn't got around to previously. Because it works anywhere I am I have more opportunities to play. In a way it feels like discovering the Internet all over again. In those days there was almost only text.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree I spend one hour a day trying out new apps and pick of my favorites then place those on a special page. I am requesting refund on 2 apps which frankly don't cut it
It is easier with the iPad as far as I am concerned I do not buy local papers any more as I can read the Australian , newyork times, USA today and tech mags when i wake up not. Only saving money but making time for other things I can do later

Col

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I agree I spend one hour a day trying out new apps and pick of my favorites then place those on a special page. I am requesting refund on 2 apps which frankly don't cut it
It is easier with the iPad as far as I am concerned I do not buy local papers any more as I can read the Australian , newyork times, USA today and tech mags when i wake up not. Only saving money but making time for other things I can do later

Col
There are no refunds on apps so good luck with that.

They used to give refunds at the developers expence(take $0.30 on the dollar when paying developer, then taking full price from devloper to refund customer). but apple changed the policy a while back and they no longer issue refunds unless you were unable to download the song/app from them.Their system knows if it was fully downloaded or not.

Last edited:
OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh so that is why they never bothered to reply to my complaint.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the one thing I prefer with the Android market over iTunes, you have 24 hours to ask for a refund if you don't like an app.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha, I also have more content prepared on my laptop ready for consuming on the iPad than I could ever possibly use it all. :D

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I really don't see the need for more than 16GB on a iPad for myself. I highly doubt I would have time to go threw that much media in a day or 1 sitting. I don't need 20 movies ready to go or 30Gb of music with me at all times.

Unless you are away from your computer you sync with for over a week at a time.......

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yet when you go away for a break, boy will you appreciate the extra storage.....

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually the trouble with the app store is that it's too damned big. After a few pages my eyes glaze over and I switch to something more enjoyable :(

The natural way to achieve download balance.......

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha, I also have more content prepared on my laptop ready for consuming on the iPad than I could ever possibly use it all. :D

I have movies on my iPad and has never finish any one of them . :D it's craziness !

Most reactions

Latest posts