What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

download mp4 video files from web site direct to ipad2

benwee54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I can't seem to get the hang of downloading an mp4 video file from the web site straight on to my ipad2. When I press the download section, the screen went black and after a while the forward icon came up in the middle of the screen. After I press it, the QuickTime icon came up in the middle of the screen and the word"loading...." can be seen at the bottom of the still black screen and the circling wheel icon by the side, so something must be happening. Am I doing this right? Is there any way I can check if it is downloading ok?
Cheers
Ben
P/s I have also downloaded an application called Mymedia which is suppose to help

OP
B

benwee54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, sorry, are you saying that I can't download mp4 video files from a web site straight to my iPad?
Cheers
Ben

Most reactions

Latest posts