What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download from iTunes was successful but...

Helisrule2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

First time poster. Got the 16G Pad yesterday. It really is simple to use and didn't think I'd have any issues. Today I downloaded my first game from iTunes, and then synced it to the iPad. Great... but where is it? When I'm plugged into the mother ship, it shows it being there (yellow in the momory used bar), but I can't find it. Help. Thanks.

Dave

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might just be on the next "page". Just swipe to the right, and it will probably be there. Apps will only be automatically placed on the first page if all other 1o pages are full. You can always move it to the first page using the drag and drop. Just hold your finger on the app icon until it starts wiggling, the continue to hold and drag to the left side of the screen until the page you want is there. Then place it where you want it. The other icons will move out of the way.

Most reactions

Latest posts