What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrading to iOS6/Nausea and Headaches

Marcussii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know how to downgrade to iOS6 please? Having real problems with the new upgrade with headaches and a a kind of nauseous feeling with all the flying in an out of the screen.
Really hope that Apple resolve this issue. Thanks. Marcus.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know how to downgrade to iOS6 please? Having real problems with the new upgrade with headaches and a a kind of nauseous feeling with all the flying in an out of the screen.
Really hope that Apple resolve this issue. Thanks. Marcus.
Downgrading cannot be done after a certain period of time after the update. Its too late now. Sorry to hear that you have been having such health problems with iOS 7. The 'flying' part is the way iOS 7 is designed and I don't think it will be changed. Good luck.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To stop that flying thing, you can organise your icons in such a way so that the first page is empty. Its a bit difficult, but I have done it on my iPhone.

OP
M

Marcussii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good idea

To stop that flying thing, you can organise your icons in such a way so that the first page is empty. Its a bit difficult, but I have done it on my iPhone.

I will try that. At least it may minimise the parallax effect. Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciated.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I will try that. At least it may minimise the parallax effect. Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciated.
The flying in of your icons from all sides is not parallax effect. I will refrain myself from telling what it is because you may have further problems if you notice that thing, in fact, many other than you have, for which there was a topic on the home page of iPF some days ago. Just this much, to switch parallax effect off, go to settings > Accessibility > Reduce Motion and turn it off.

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still do not understand this. Are people watching their screen 24 hours? Can someone post a background and icons that may cause this. I want to try it.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I still do not understand this. Are people watching their screen 24 hours? Can someone post a background and icons that may cause this. I want to try it.
Backgrounds don't cause. Effects cause. The parallax effect, flying in of icons while unlocking. Many have experienced such problems.

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounds don't cause. Effects cause. The parallax effect, flying in of icons while unlocking. Many have experienced such problems.

I seem to be immune or my eyes are failing :). but still it only happens for a split second, oh well some are more sensitive than other I guess.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I seem to be immune or my eyes are failing :). but still it only happens for a split second, oh well some are more sensitive than other I guess.
According to my calculations, the whole unlocking process takes 1 second after sliding, provided you don't have a passcode. Yeah! Some are more sensitive. Feel sad for them.

Most reactions