What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrading ipad from 3.2.2

Jessica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much! My iPad was running 3.2.2 and this guide is perfect! I did get a 3194 error when it tried to restore, but I fixed it by restarting my computer. Thank you!

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no prob man think I'm just man cause I can't downgrade mine! Lol

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope so

I hope so I know many many people would be grateful for a downgrade method for fresh 3.2.2 ipads.

I really don't wanna wait months for 4.0 os.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it! Download the new version of tiny umbrella and it works! I had the old version and it said I was too late and all that stuff. I updated and it was successful! But I don't understand what exactly I am selecting in iTunes to update my iPad. I tried selecting the firmware you download from the link and iTunes says it is like invalid software.

alan111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it! Download the new version of tiny umbrella and it works! I had the old version and it said I was too late and all that stuff. I updated and it was successful! But I don't understand what exactly I am selecting in iTunes to update my iPad. I tried selecting the firmware you download from the link and iTunes says it is like invalid software.

Make sure in the new version of tinyumbrella, that you are selecting the right firmware to request the SHSH blob. When opening tinyumbrella, it defaults to 3.2.2 iOS. Make sure it is on 3.2.1. Let us know...

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried with new version can confirm doesnt work to save 3.2.1 shh blob.... why wont cydnia open the doors!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Make sure in the new version of tinyumbrella, that you are selecting the right firmware to request the SHSH blob. When opening tinyumbrella, it defaults to 3.2.2 iOS. Make sure it is on 3.2.1. Let us know...

But the firmware you download from tiny umbrella is a different file type. I tried to open it in iTunes and it says it is invalid.

Last edited:

metroix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
damnnn im getting
CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPad3G 3.2.1 (7B405) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.

the part i hate is the red one :'(

bayer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry wrong post. i allways get an mistake information

Last edited:

Septimio2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
When I press shift-click the "restore" button comes up a window that requires extension *.ipsw but in firmware file I do not have any file with it, that way I am in dead-end street, because I can not run itunes in administrator mode. What to do to resolve this issue?
Thanks
Steve

Septimio2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
When I press shift-click the "restore" button comes up a window that requires extension *.ipsw but in firmware file I do not have any file with it, that way I am in dead-end street because I can not run itunes in administrator mode. What to do to resolve this issue?
Thanks
Steve

Septimio2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
When I press shift-click the "restore" button comes up a window that requires extension *.ipsw but in firmware file I do not have any file with it, that way I am in dead-end street because I can not run itunes in administrator mode. What to do to resolve this issue?
Thanks
Steve Garcia

Most reactions