What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrading ipad from 3.2.2

TheBatmanForever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm having the same kind of problem.

08/20/2010 22:43:31.255 processing shsh request... 08/20/2010 22:43:31.294 asking cydia for shsh blobs for ipad3g 3.2.1 (7b405)... 08/20/2010 22:43:48.920 tss server started! 08/20/2010 22:43:48.935 tss accepting connections... 08/20/2010 22:44:46.511 this device isn't eligible for the requested build. 08/20/2010 22:44:46.523 cydia does not have your shsh for ipad3g 3.2.1 (7b405) there is no way for you to get them. Sorry. You are just too late.

Help!

I only got my ipad yesterday!

I jailbroke it and then this morning updated it from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 and now i just want to get it back to 3.2.1 !

But keep getting that error, i'm following the steps, so what's wrong?

I'm a noob to all this stuff so i'm not sure about all the stuff like hosts and shsh.

Thanks

and again!

Cydia does not have your shsh for ipad3g 3.2.1 (7b405) there is no way for you to get them. Sorry. You are just too late.

the ipad could not be restored (3002)

please help! Thanks!

TheBatmanForever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the ipad could not be restored (3002)
please help! Thanks!

Same error here. Even though I can see umbrella (for mac) sends a TSS Blob to iTunes.

I think it would work if I could get the SHSH files, that's the problem!

It keeps giving me the error :

CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPad3G 3.2.1 (7B405) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don't think it's possible at this point.

we'll just have to wait until 3.2.2 is jb'd.

thund3rbolt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think something must have changed at cydia because my device was never jb'd and I was able to downgrade to 3.21 from 3.22. I wonder if cydia decided to close the door on this. Just sayin.

mwuk03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i am almost there, only thing is itunes wont let me shift restore, just comes up with apples restore!
I have the latest version of itunes.
Any ideas?

Raylin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. Well, my iPad was on 3.2 and I just got it today as part of my college enrollment. I JB'ed it and I tried to install a custom theme. It is now stuck at the Apple logo and it refuses to boot. And, because the period passed for my SHSH's to be on file, Umbrella says that it is impossible to get them. So, I can put this in plain English:

Following the steps in the first post, you can downgrade from 3.2.2 to 3.2.1 and jailbreak it from there, even if your SHSH's aren't on file with Cydia?

Last edited:

Xing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey i have an ipad bought on day of release currently at 3.2.2 and i just decided to jailbrake my ipad, however i haven't been able to.

Now when i try i get the 3002 error anyone know what that means and how i can downgrade?

Hope you can help

OP
S

simonnouwens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i am almost there, only thing is itunes wont let me shift restore, just comes up with apples restore!
Any ideas?

Read my opening post, you should run itunes as administrator.

Sorry for all the people where this wouldn't work.. I don't know how to solve the errors, I guess it can't be done..

tombosch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having the same problem.. Can't imagine that there is no opportunity to fix the job. Try maybe a thousand times to downgrade, but with no success.

Anybody know a hack or something? Maybe info about the next iPad Jailbreak.

Thnx!

thund3rbolt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I still think something has changed at Cydia and that's why everyone is having issues now. Here's why I think that. I was never jb'd and I went from 3.22 to 3.21 without any problems. Moreover, when I check Cydia on my ipad now it says I have a ssh on file for both 3.22 and 3.21. Note the 3.22 version. That means it definitely accepted my ssh when I had 3.22 and there's no way it was jb'd at 3.22.

I hate to say this but I think those that missed out will have to wait for a jb for 3.22 and that's all there is to it. Stay tight checking the forums because you will see it here first!

tombosch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for being a noob, but is this update for Umbrella for export you shsh from iOS 3.2.2. or is it a fix to downgrade?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tiny umbrella says the same thing, " you are too late". It's depressing. I have hacked a lot of things. All of them successful. Apple is annoying by preventing jailbreaking. SOMEONE FIND A SOLUTION!

Last edited:

mwuk03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any ideas?

Read my opening post, you should run itunes as administrator.

Sorry for all the people where this wouldn't work.. I don't know how to solve the errors, I guess it can't be done..

I have tried that with no luck, i have also tried an older version of itunes with the same results.
I've also read somewhere that this can happen on a laptop keyboard, so I tried a usb keyboard and mouse but it didn't help.
Any other ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts