What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrading ipad from 3.2.2

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a great forum. But I have a question about downgrading to 3.2.1. My SHSH is fine with Cydia but I'm still getting a 3002 error. Anyone have any clue as to what could be wrong?

Thanks for any help.

if you're getting signature error, it either shsh didn't correctly to cydia and/or it got deleted from his server.

Holoshed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a great forum. But I have a question about downgrading to 3.2.1. My SHSH is fine with Cydia but I'm still getting a 3002 error. Anyone have any clue as to what could be wrong?

Thanks for any help.

It only helps if the shsh on file is for the right version. You say downgrade to 3.2.1 but nothing about have you ever BEEN on 3.2.1 and if you were did you tell cydia to backup the shsh while Apple was still signing that version?

The thing about the shsh files is they are generated not just per device but per version. You have to have the shsh for 3.2.1 saved to downgrade to it.

If TinyUmbrella tells you that it isnt on file (which I am not sure you checked just reading your post) then there is nothing you can do for now.

If you havnt, download TinyUmbrella then check if it has the shsh for 3.2.1.

venom1561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finishing jail braking my iPad 64G I'm so relived that I have my iPad back I was getting board since the standard iPad dose not have that much features to use so now I'm been on my iPad for a solid 5 hours straight and let me tell yeah it fells good!!!!!!:)

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm running a jailbroken os 3.1. How can I upgrade to the next version ? Should I wait for the Ios 4 ? Thanks for your help

CrystalRenee19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was curious if some one is familiar with THE downgrade/jailbrake procedures mentioned on jailbreaktheipad.com

I just starter using an iPad and i am not sure when THE downgrade/jailbrake failes if i could restore THE iPad back to. 3.2.2

This is the standard method to downgrade your firmware, but you cant use it unless you previously have your SHSH's saved for 3.2.1. In order to do this you had to take steps to save them back when Apple was still signing blobs for the 3.2.1 firmware (several months ago). There is no way to generate them now no matter what you do.
Afraid you will just need to wait for the new jailbreak which will be coming "soon"

Just wait The Update is coming soon. Better safe then sorry!

CrystalRenee19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finishing jail braking my iPad 64G I'm so relived that I have my iPad back I was getting board since the standard iPad dose not have that much features to use so now I'm been on my iPad for a solid 5 hours straight and let me tell yeah it fells good!!!!!!:)

Soooooooooooooo Jealous of you right now!!:p

Adams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok i just need this to be put in stupid terms. I have read the whole thread and im not clear.

I have never had cydia or JB'd before. So can I downgrade?
My understanding is because I have never JB'd, i cant downgrade... Is that correct? Thanx!

Most reactions

Latest posts