What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrade from 3.2.2 to 3.2.1 without SHSHs Blops

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
Hello Forum,

One week trying to find a way to Jailbreak my new iPad 3.2.2 shipped with 3.2.2 from Apple Store.

If you have discovered a new way to Downgrade, write your method here. As you know Apple is not signing a Permission to Downgrade, just to restore to the same 3.2.2.

Your solution will help hundreds of new iPad Owners that have the new Firmware.

Jessica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, check my topic, it may help you..

Yeah, just go to his "Downgrading ipad from 3.2.2" thread. I received a brand new 3.2.2 iPad a week ago and all I did was follow his instructions. I had no SHSH files or any iPad-related files on my computer. Just follow his instructions and you'll be on 3.2.1 before you know it.

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but this method doesnt work any more there really isint anything being new added to that thread except try over and over and probally wont work.

OP
F

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Hey, check my topic, it may help you..
I tried your method before. And it Says There's nothing I can do if I didn't save my SHSHs Blops in 3.2.1 . It seems that having your SHSHs Blops is the correct way to downgrade. Your method is ready to be used by people who saved the SHSHs Files (3.2 or 3.2.1)

However, I'm thinking about Jessica's Reply. :confused: She says she got the new iPad from factory with 3.2.2 like mine, and she didn't save the SHSHs Blops.

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It used to work but for some reason cdynia close the doors which sucks!

Khuanchai

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Please don't throw this to Cydia. This is not related to Cydia at all. It's Apple that stopped signing the old firmware shortly after the new firmware was released. Cydia can help save your SHSH blobs only if Apple still sign your device with that firmware.

Laxman10100

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Please don't throw this to Cydia. This is not related to Cydia at all. It's Apple that stopped signing the old firmware shortly after the new firmware was released. Cydia can help save your SHSH blobs only if Apple still sign your device with that firmware.

Yes but some people could still downgrade their new, factory sealed iPads that came with 3.2.2 even if they never saved their SHSH Blobs. How could that be?

OP
F

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website

Yes but some people could still downgrade their new, factory sealed iPads that came with 3.2.2 even if they never saved their SHSH Blobs. How could that be?
Dear Friend,

I also want to know why they can downgrade from 3.2.2 without saving 3.2.1 SHSHs Blops.

Khuanchai

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Dear Friend,

I also want to know why they can downgrade from 3.2.2 without saving 3.2.1 SHSHs Blops.

I believe they could do that during the golden period before Apple stopped signing for 3.2.1 that was about 2 weeks before and after the FW 3.2.2 was released. I don't think anyone could repeat their steps and succeeded after that time.

I may be wrong but those who could do that recently please show up your hands and explain the methods.

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I believe your right, I sure hope someone find a downgrade method, they be a serious hero in the iPad community!

OP
F

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
I think if Dev Team won't create a Jailbreak for 4.0.2 and 3.2.2 , they must create a way to Downgrade the new devices for People that are purchasing with new firmware by default. If they hacked and found a way to install Cydia, I swear that hacking SHSHs Blops or Apple Signing Requests is easier than Jailbreaking.

Most reactions

Latest posts