What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down loading app

Dandidori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I download a game from the app store, it tells me to go to iTunes and check on available downloads. I can't find that in iTunes. Help
Thanks

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use the iTunes app. When opened the last far right buttons are purchased and downloads.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dandidori said:
When I download a game from the app store, it tells me to go to iTunes and check on available downloads. I can't find that in iTunes. Help
Thanks

I find that I sometimes get this message when a series of updates fails to complete and that tapping directly on an unfinished download (the app icon itself) starts the process up again for that particular app (hitting update loops into the same "check for available downloads message"). This has to be done for each app that has not completed downloading. In this way having to reconnect to iTunes can be avoided and it is a useful maneuver when only a couple of apps remain.

Most reactions